Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue server was doing well too. Looks like that cold weather bringin em back to Norrath.
Good chance as well that the novelty value of other games has worn off and people are coming back.

The last 4 months saw the release of D3, Tera, GW2, and MoP, all of which were genre competitors and a draw on population to some degree. Currently, there is just about nothing even on the horizon for release, aside from FPSs. I can see quite a few people coming back to a game that is still more interesting to play, despite being 13 years old.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

D3 was very huge letdown.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good chance as well that the novelty value of other games has worn off and people are coming back.

The last 4 months saw the release of D3, Tera, GW2, and MoP, all of which were genre competitors and a draw on population to some degree. Currently, there is just about nothing even on the horizon for release, aside from FPSs. I can see quite a few people coming back to a game that is still more interesting to play, despite being 13 years old.
ya, people already maxed out their pandas with top level and full raid loot.

As far as the horizon.. Darkfall. mmm.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was more on saturday than sunday. Red Dawn + Nihilum made up just over half the server.

Blue server was doing well too. Looks like that cold weather bringin em back to Norrath.
whats cold weather? i live in southeast florida its been hot for 10 months straight

cold is a myth

ps. WTS White flies
Old 10-23-2012, 03:33 AM
Banned

holy shit a hundred people

impressive!

purdy sad honestly.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Sarnak

darkfall will save this server
Old 10-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Orc

rettiwalk confirmed more bowel movements than players on server
Old 10-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Kobold

I'm hopin darkfall next month won't be a let down ... Excited for it we shall see
Old 10-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read the threads while I drink coffee between 630-7 before work. Then again on my iPhone while taking a shit, and occasionally after work. Since its usually one new post every 5 hours it usually works out. Occasionally I miss stuff though.
epic

i do remember at launch day tho , i logged in and killed 1 rat , saw how little exp i got then quit

had more fun on the forum tho then i have had playing any game for years

had alot of top knotch people here on forum was great , love all you shitbags for real.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

My fav memory of Cozmonaut or w/e ur wiz was - was abacab griefen the shit out of you with his crew on beta lol.

Abacab was def a piece of shit - but like RL its always funny to see a bigger asshole/more annoying fucker get on the case of someone you dislike.

I guess you did lvl to 16 and nuke down some lowbies tho with ur OP as fuck 16 wiz nuke =)
Closed Thread