Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 01:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Sopranos,Game of Thrones, Seinfield, Spartacus, True Blood. And old favorites Smallville, Beverly Hillbilly's & Three Stooges.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmantis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking through the lists I didn't see any mention of Banshee, a series made by HBO for Cinemax. Sometimes predictable, some twists and turns, lots of action. It's probably my favorite show on TV right now.
My wife likes Banshee. I watch it with her because.. Lili Simmons (Rebecca). She was in True Detective as well. Wife knows that's why I watch, is okay with it. The guy playing Hood is visually distracting. Looks like he had untreated dental abscesses on each side of his mouth.

Frankie Faison is rather awesome in the stereotypical funny oldish dude role. As is the Asian guy, don't know his name off the top of my head.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemiddar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife likes Banshee. I watch it with her because.. Lili Simmons (Rebecca). She was in True Detective as well. Wife knows that's why I watch, is okay with it. The guy playing Hood is visually distracting. Looks like he had untreated dental abscesses on each side of his mouth.

Frankie Faison is rather awesome in the stereotypical funny oldish dude role. As is the Asian guy, don't know his name off the top of my head.
Lol that's funny because I wouldn't have gotten into it if not for my wife, she loves it. Yes Rebecca is smoking hot as a wayward Amish tramp. And yeah Hood has something going on with his mouth, I thought maybe he chewed too much tobacco or something. Hoon Lee plays Job, the badass hacker comic relief transvestite.

Also noticed they drink a lot of Jameson's! Well this past week they drank Glenlivet. Either way Sugar is always pouring a glass for someone.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

- Twin Peaks (Still my all time favorite, absolutely love the atmosphere and characters throughout the entire series.)

- Six Feet Under (Just plain good from the first episode untill the last, don't remember there being any 'bad' episodes.)

- Black Books (If I ever were to own a bookshop this is how I'd wish to run it)

- Bored to Death (Alas it was too short-lived)

- Arrested Development

- House of Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Com_Truise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 02-15-2015, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

X files
Closed Thread