Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get a klondike bar tattoo so the next cop will know you're one of the good ones
Tattoos are against my religion. So are piercings, any other advice how to let them know I'm a taxpayer?
Old 09-23-2016, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

marching in atlanta now... helicopter feed -http://www.wsbtv.com/live-breaking2
Old 09-23-2016, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tattoos are against my religion. So are piercings, any other advice how to let them know I'm a taxpayer?
nope. guess you'll just have to live with cops treating you like shit because of your skin color (:
Old 09-23-2016, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SWAT isn't elite

There was a murder-suicide on my block about 4 months ago and they called SWAT. I step outside with my Australian shepherd to take him for a walk and the guy puts his ar-15 in my face and starts screaming for me to get inside. These dumb fucks didn't knock on our doors to tell us there's an active shooter and then got pissed when I tried to walk my dog

We have SWAT teams pretty much everywhere. It just means "special weapons and tactics," but in practice, they aren't any better than our normal police and are organized by the local police departments. If I were litigious I would've sued this ass hole for putting his gun in my face but I was fine telling his commander that they need to learn what the fuck they're doing before they shoot a civilian. They told me I looked suspicious. I was wearing a Dallas Cowboys shirt, am brown, and had a well groomed Australian shepherd with me. I basically looked like every Mexican in the entire state, and the cop in question was w Mexican too

Basically, American cops have no training and SWAT isn't any better
D: I had no idea you were a sock puppet! Very nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2016, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
taking jones seriously is identical to getting your news from mentally ill homeless people shouting at traffic.

go ahead, disprove their claims.
Right after you prove that was Jones in that video. Or is Jones really Swish thus we are all Jones except for you?

But I know what you want, you don't need to ask here again, no need for another false flag here from you. Will the real Swish please stand up? https://youtu.be/UkRY_kA2Aaw
Old 09-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right after you prove that was Jones in that video. Or is Jones really Swish thus we are all Jones except for you?

But I know what you want, you don't need to ask here again, no need for another false flag here from you. Will the real Swish please stand up? https://youtu.be/UkRY_kA2Aaw
i don't negotiate with vibrating DMT elves from the mechanoverse
Old 09-24-2016, 12:41 AM
Aviak

I live in Charlotte. It still has the shadows of segregation. White people live in their own neighborhoods and blacks do the same thing. The cops are pushovers, they are too scared to even give speeding tickets. Shaking in their boots.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkona [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in Charlotte. It still has the shadows of segregation. White people live in their own neighborhoods and blacks do the same thing. The cops are pushovers, they are too scared to even give speeding tickets. Shaking in their boots.
Figured. Southern cops (East of Texas) tend to be a bunch of do-nothings. Intimidated by the constituency for whatever reason seems to be the case.

I could own (mortgage) a fucking killer penthouse condo in Atlanta with marble floors and an elevator in it, I actually dream about it... But, Atlanta. All Barney Fife cops and the black officers are just as scared and toothless.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-24-2016, 01:36 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Figured. Southern cops (East of Texas) tend to be a bunch of do-nothings. Intimidated by the constituency for whatever reason seems to be the case.

I could own (mortgage) a fucking killer penthouse condo in Atlanta with marble floors and an elevator in it, I actually dream about it... But, Atlanta. All Barney Fife cops and the black officers are just as scared and toothless.
I went around Atlanta and little bit south and I saw the Henry county police, I heard they are tough. They gave a guy a ticket for trying to put his seatbelt buckle on as he started moving his car to leave the gas station that kind of extremism made me smile, I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to crack skulls with some nightsticks even sensing the slightest resistance.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkona [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went around Atlanta and little bit south and I saw the Henry county police, I heard they are tough. They gave a guy a ticket for trying to put his seatbelt buckle on as he started moving his car to leave the gas station that kind of extremism made me smile, I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to crack skulls with some nightsticks even sensing the slightest resistance.
I was near the Henry county/Rockdale county line in my teens at a roadblock. A couple of cars ahead a guy in an orange truck tried to flee and was dragging a Henry county officer caught in the seat belt (door open). He hits a curb in the middle median and the cop is knocked loose and ends up being ran over pretty badly by the truck.