Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except you are wrong because you said EC vendor was in and it is not.
People who are wrong about one thing are always wrong about everything always forever absolutely no doubt. I was wrong about the herpies and now no one takes any medical advice from me.
Old 08-10-2021, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Wu's armor isnt in fyi. tried.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-10-2021, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My guess this would be client-side somehow?
Well client-side or not, they write the code for it. And just so no one misunderstands, there was no value judgement to my statement: if the devs want to troll Green druids ... great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Our staff does so much to let us have fun that, if that is their way of having fun, they've earned it!

All I'm saying is, on a project who's stated objective is classic EQ, which has had many, many chances to make something more classic, and yet hasn't ... and, I don't mean to armchair quarterback/programmer the devs, but since track works for Druids on Blue presumably we're talking about a single ternary statement, or something similarly easy to implement (this doesn't seem like a "million lines of code required" bug) ... it's hard to not think it's an intentional decision.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 08-10-2021 at 09:13 PM..
Old 08-10-2021, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wu's armor isnt in fyi. tried.
Wu's armor was patched in on May 24, 2001

https://web.archive.org/web/20010603...com/index.html
Quote:
May 24, 2001

Here's a nice update for all of you Monks -- a complete set of the new tailored Wu's Fighting Armor.

New Equipment: Wu's Fighting Cap ; Wu's Fighting Cloak ; Wu's Fighting Collar ; Wu's Fighting Mantle ; Wu's Fighting Mask ; Wu's Fighting Pantaloons ; Wu's Fighting Sash ; Wu's Fighting Shirt ; Wu's Fighting Sleeves ; Wu's Fighting Slippers ; Wu's Fighting Wristbands
It'll be a few more months. Looks like it should be December in our timeline
Old 08-10-2021, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Hotkeys 7-10 fixed?
Old 08-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well client-side or not, they write the code for it. And just so no one misunderstands, there was no value judgement to my statement: if the devs want to troll Green druids ... great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Our staff does so much to let us have fun that, if that is their way of having fun, they've earned it!

All I'm saying is, on a project who's stated objective is classic EQ, which has had many, many chances to make something more classic, and yet hasn't ... and, I don't mean to armchair quarterback/programmer the devs, but since track works for Druids on Blue presumably we're talking about a single ternary statement, or something similarly easy to implement (this doesn't seem like a "million lines of code required" bug) ... it's hard to not think it's an intentional decision.
Agreed, assuming at this point that druid track gets fixed when Green rolls into Blue...

or just maybe, Blue druids are into a rude awakening when that roll happens
Closed Thread