Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
some people
loramin, your solution you admit only SOME people would be (not even happy about) but complacent about.

All i am saying is having a home in a goverment ghetto has historically been racist and bad.

You get ghettos and gang violence, and a system that keeps people trapped with no upward mobility.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loramin, your solution you admit only SOME people would be (not even happy about) but complacent about.

They dont even "WANT" it, you say SOME PEOPLE dont care.

well more people do.

And when you hove a bunch of people who dont care, with people who do, you get ghettos and gang violence, and a system that keeps people trapped with no upward mobility.
I think when you have all the necessities in life, it's easy to forget (or fail to imagine) what life is like without those necessities.

Lower-income members of our society have so many serious challenges to face that the visual appearance of the building they live in has got to rank close to last in priority. That's not the same thing as saying "poor people want to live in ugly homes" ... it's just saying they care about more practical concerns than ugliness.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Old 11-08-2022, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think when you have all the necessities in life, it's easy to forget (or fail to imagine) what life is like without those necessities.
And I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think when you have all the necessities in life
Is why privilaged rich people ignore the fact that poor people are people too and therefore want the same things you and I want, which is their own home, not some shitty converted shopping mall prison cell.

But instead of bailing the people out for the housing crash, they bailed out hte people that caused it, and they bought a bunch of houses that people lost and now houses are 3x what they cost in 2007

You racist rich white people have ignored great great minds like MLK and Malcom X that have made it abundantly clear that ghettos have no forward upward mobility since the 1960s

Look, if you were not such a toxic person, you would realize that I too want everyone to have a home.

I just know that what you are talking about is called: SEGRIGATION

You right now, are arguing against me saying that for every 5 houses in a rich nighborhood should be a goverment assisted house for someone of low income, and in that shcool district at least 20% of the people there are from lower income, mixed with higher income.

Your argument is to call me mentally ill because I know that for the last 60 years there has been about 10 billion studies about why the projects produce crime.

But for some reason, that just makes you want to fight ME and insult ME why?

WHY???
Old 11-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Old 11-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Shut up nostalgia quest were having an adult conversation here about politics and its so important that if we disagree we need to have a civil war.

(PS if you're too autistic to know this is a joke then bugger off)
Old 11-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Old 11-08-2022, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

That is horrible and im kind of bummed that the libs need to take my image of japan

and fucking ruin it

like they fucking ruin EVERYTHING

keep that shit to yourself for real, I like thinking japan is a cool country.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

I got a million of these sleepy photos.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
poor people are people too and therefore want the same things you and I want, which is their own home, not some shitty converted shopping mall prison cell.
Look, I'm not saying most people want to live in a former shopping mall. What they want is to find a winning lottery ticket on the ground, and move into a mansion.

But that's not a realistic option. Converting existing structures into housing is a realistic option, one that means more people getting housed. That's a good thing however those structures look on the outside.

Quote:
Crazy detour
Quote:
Your argument is to call me mentally ill because I know that for the last 60 years there has been about 10 billion studies about why the projects produce crime.
No, I'm calling you mentally ill because for awhile you talk like a normal person, and then you veer off into arguing with the imaginary people in your head! I never said anything about any houses in any neighborhoods or about ghettos and upward mobility, or any of the nonsense in that last post.

Quote:
But for some reason, that just makes you want to fight ME and insult ME why?

WHY???
I'm not insulting you, I'm calling it how I see it. Some days we can have a normal conversation, like:

Jib: X is great!

Me: I think you're wrong about X.

Jib: You're wrong, X is awesome!

... and so on. And then days like today it's:

Jib: X is great!

Me: I think you're wrong about X.

Jib: Makes me sad that in these communities gang violence and lack of community is the biggest problem, and you thnk people dont care about thier home.

I honestly makes me sad that you believe that people, every person, doesn't have a right to a home that they care about in this country, and I fear the world you want to build.

I know from experience the world you want to abandon is great. I dont want to live in this world where YOU get to decide what POOR people want.

Poor people want their dollar to not be worth 10% less than it is!

They dont want the good guys to tax them for buying a soda.

They want better education that YOUR PARTY complains about but CANT DELIVER in their OWN CITIES AND STATES.

They want more Jobs that YOUR PARTY cant DLIEVER IN THEIR OWN CITIES AND STATES

they want communities, that YOUR PARTY wont ALLOW becasue they WONT STOP police VIOLENCE in THEIR OWN DEMOCRAT CITIES AND STATES.

There are blue states, where you coudl makea difference.

But you people dont care about making a difference.

Youre mad about GOP and DNC shit, from your childhood. Post Iraq War Anti Religion Lefitism

Thats all the DNC base is right now, you dont care about a single issue: JUST BEATING TRUMP

just stopping CONSPIRACY THEORY

poor people dont CARE about conspiracy theory

they dont care about jan 6th

they want the bankers and wallstreet and the trillions of dollars being stolen out of the hands of workers, to STOP and the party doing it is the DEMOCRATS.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.