Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2022, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

The establishment doesn't care unless something supports their Hegelian dialect of problem, reaction, solution will they pretend to care about the problems we face.
Old 06-23-2022, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The establishment doesn't care unless something supports their Hegelian dialect of problem, reaction, solution will they pretend to care about the problems we face.
All I know is that the Hegelian overlords have groomers marching in the streets screaming for the rights of dudes (wearing female dark elf pants with rainbow wigs) to bend over and shake their balls in front of 5 year old kids

They've been pied piper'd to absolute insanity. Not even 5 years ago everyone would have thought that shit is deranged and perverted. Now it's mainstream democrat policy and part of some absurd flag with colors you can't even find within the Microsoft Paint color slider.

They will literally support any depravity cuz an old feeble puppet mumbles his way through reading a teleprompter
Old 06-23-2022, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

Old 06-23-2022, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Old 06-23-2022, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not thesis antithesis synthetis?
Old 06-23-2022, 03:01 AM
Banned

I Googled hegelian dialog and it basically translates too this is so complex u gotta just trust me bro
Old 06-23-2022, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I Googled hegelian dialog and it basically translates too this is so complex u gotta just trust me bro
Now who does that remind you of. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2022, 03:29 AM
Banned

Teeeheee

Lol

Ya that irritated me. A little bit.

The basic answer is obviously a biological female. Ezpz. No need to elaborate. Next annoyingly rhetorical question plz.
Last edited by starkind; 06-23-2022 at 03:31 AM..
Old 06-23-2022, 04:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I may barge in here, the extremely old and outdated concept of Hegelian Dialectic and accompanying movements which eventually spawned certain political factions *and their opposites) is an extremely misconstrued concept that although worked as a basis for others is on the way out.

I can give you a super ULTRA BASIC tldr: In short, to skim everything and focus on the issue, it is a tool in the form of say .. a Hammer.

There is no need , unless you really want to , to understand the basic propositions of the hammer, why it was made, its many uses or the techniques and expertise that went into making this hammer.

You can literally see it as a that, a tool.

Now, imagine this tool being used to create houses, planks and nails pounded with it, slowly a house is made with this hammer.

Now fast forward into the future.

The Tool, as it was is now being used to say a house full of crack addicts, homeless and other undesirables by certain members of society , is the CULPRIT of those living within it , because, come on, the hammer was used to build that house where they all live.

Certain groups mention the hammer as a great tool , others decry it as the tool of those that want to tear houses, not only of ill repute but houses as well of "good people" ... or to build even more nasty houses, or good houses (depending on the person proposing the idea of the hammer)

The hammer is there, it exists ... but somehow is the culprit for literally anything that happens within these houses it built, not by itself but by the people wielding it, but blaming people is hard, better to label the hammer as the instigator.

Hegel created for short a way to understand a specific relationship between being, existence and the lack of being , nonexistence.

That was it.

Modern political theories used this tool to create a lot of things, but right now, even to the utter dejection and despise of many established power blocs, we are in he full throes of Post-Post Modernism, where this vaunted Hegelian Dialect is not only discarded but supplanted by power tools, artisans, pre fab housing, caves in hills and even people just deciding to eschew houses altogether as houses are no longer relevant for a future that is uncertain, does not promise enough resources for all or a general lack of interest in it.

THERE lies the conflict by certain interest groups in trying to keep this tool "alive" and relevant, when it is already phased out or in the process of being phased out, be it by sheer social shift, lack of resources or the vaunted collapse of civilization as we know it or the paradigm shift we are slowly seeing in the rise of new power blocs supplanting old ones but somehow wanting all the perks of the old ones, thus further destabilizing the already frail system.

It is an interesting topic to be honest.

Not an expert either, but this is my extremely amateur take on it.

In short, Hegelian Dialects and the systems that use it are not the problem, but the dregs of a system that can no longer exist and will be replaced , sadly by worse versions but hopefully by better ones.

There is a huge thinker, called Derrida that on Hegel mentioned this: (Hegels DIalectics) 'could well' have been the absolutely last philosophy'

Now you all made me want to read a bit more about this ...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As I read this in preview I have to add, this is just a take on the matter, not the whole.

Sorry if I have not managed to pass the point through, english is my second language.

Big love to everyone nonetheless! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 06-23-2022, 04:19 AM
Fire Giant

Exclamation

Hope this helps if you still curious, it is quite succint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: This is a very simple and not exactly 100% true depiction but it is a basic.

This is not a philosophy forum, but it is always good to have somewhere to start from.

Hugs to everybody!
----------------------------------
[center]
Last edited by Vormotus; 06-23-2022 at 04:22 AM..
Closed Thread