Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New GOP midterm slogan: Fuck that 10 year old rape victim.
Fake News

Hope that helps
Old 07-09-2022, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/mic drop

@18 minutes The "Liberal World Order"

Is that a big group of guys blowing each other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New GOP midterm slogan: Fuck that 10 year old rape victim.
If all else fails, go for the kids. It's your teams way. Horza and Patriam think they are addressing a room
full of old broads.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let’s say a woman gets raped. Why is that baby doomed?
The alternate is to render the woman a defacto slave. Pregnancy, even when successful, causes permanent and irreversible changes to the body of the mother. By right a free person must be able to decide for herself whether she wants to subject herself to such a thing. The alternative is slavery by whatever name you want to call it. Usually (though not always) it's inspired by religion and folks trying to push their religion onto others.

I'm a dude so it cannot affect me by definition, but I like keeping the battle there because as long as it is, the religious fanatics aren't coming for things I value more.

Danth
Old 07-09-2022, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like the arguments people will have with their local politics, where they can decide which actions are best. In the right circumstances, I would lean towards medical assistance.

..that was the original cause, medical assistance to a rape victim. It works because its understandable.

The problem isnt the lady who was raped, or the fetus or even the rapist. The problem was every other ugly-stupid monkey watching it, they got the bright idea to just flush their problems and have them intentionally.

Read: The problem was human trash.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The alternate is to render the woman a defacto slave. Pregnancy, even when successful, causes permanent and irreversible changes to the body of the mother. By right a free person must be able to decide for herself whether she wants to subject herself to such a thing. The alternative is slavery by whatever name you want to call it. Usually (though not always) it's inspired by religion and folks trying to push their religion onto others.

I'm a dude so it cannot affect me by definition, but I like keeping the battle there because as long as it is, the religious fanatics aren't coming for things I value more.

Danth
Motherhood is Slavery?

You bloodthirsty monsters have lost the plot
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like, in the same way we have the death penalty
The older I get the less tolerant I am of state-sponsored execution. I was fine with it when I was 20. Not so much, anymore...seen too much corruption firsthand. I have no issues with shooting a criminal during commission of some felony, but that's an act between individuals, not state involvement. I neither believe in granting the government a monopoly on violence, nor increasingly do I trust government to kill its own citizens. I definitely don't trust a government that might prosecute a man for protecting his own life or property but then kills other people who somehow inconvenience it.

Danth
Planar Protector

I see our resident Trumptards are going with the tried and tested method of sticking their head in the sand and pretending that trying to turn the country into Iran doesn't have consequences.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@18 minutes The "Liberal World Order"

Is that a big group of guys blowing each other?
Post WW2 international system of rules.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Motherhood is Slavery?
If it's forced, it damn sure is. At that point you've reduced women to cattle. But then that's what the religious right dreams of, a return to the bad old days.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it's forced, it damn sure is. At that point you've reduced women to cattle. But then that's what the religious right dreams of, a return to the bad old days.
Chattels.
Closed Thread