Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An Absolute 7D Uno move by Trump, declassified these as soon as the FBI planted them. Well played indeed.

I see you already are echoing what the rich corrupt republicans have told you to think. Make sure never to understand that the focus is on those making 400,000 or more and not paying their taxes.

Remember Soros, illegals, BLM, Transexuals in Sports and women’s rights are the True enemies of patriots!

Fing Moron GOPtards.
lol someone telling me that my money isn't funding bigger government.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-12-2022, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, there aren't, not Constitutionally. Fuck off retard.
Really? So what would you call the electoral college? What would you call the requirement that the VP certify the votes but not have any ability to overturn an election? Things like that are federal election rules…moron…
Old 08-12-2022, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

I am not saying election fraud, before you start bitching. The votes were valid.

The manner in which the votes were cast is my topic. Fraud is a retard angle.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anything happen different in 2020 than 2016? Maybe sweeping changes to the election rules in most of the states to allow automatic vote by mail?

I mean, they said it was gonna be fake before it happened...maybe they had a good goddamn reason?
Interesting that after nearly two years no one has been able to provide any evidence of fraud

Also interesting that there’s this huge massive organized nationwide fraud effort yet not one person has ever leaked anything about it. Oh and yeah this huge massive nationwide fraud thing just happened to give republicans crucial seats in the senate…big brain stuff by the democrat fraudsters!
Old 08-12-2022, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I am not saying election fraud, before you start bitching. The votes were valid.

But the only reason to care about that is because you think they are able to be cast fraudulently…
Planar Protector

Quote:

I voted in person and saw Texas go as far blue as it ever had in recent memory, probably because everyone with teeth switched to Dem

If you’re not asserting fraud, then stop questioning the Loss. It was YUUUGE
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with respect to the documents in question they had already tried to use less intrusive and cooperative means to secure them (this is generally what happens when a president takes documents that the government thinks they shouldn’t, however usually the president gives them back immediately when asked). In this case Trump refused to give these specific documents in question resulting in the need for the warrant. The government had tried to go through the normal non instructive and less public approach to get documents back, which would’ve saved Trump the scandal and embarrassment. Can’t whine about it if you were given the chance to right the wrong quietly and you simply refused to do it.

All of this is his fault at this point.
LOL

I have to keep my guns locked up in my safe or It's my fault if a robber steals them and uses them in a crime.

Its totally not the governments' fault when they forget about protected nuclear documents and lose them or let "criminals" keep them.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-12-2022, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? So what would you call the electoral college? What would you call the requirement that the VP certify the votes but not have any ability to overturn an election? Things like that are federal election rules…moron…
The electoral college is the elector votes send by the individual states.

If Pence(as VP) couldn't do what Pence(as VP) didn't do, why was the recent Electoral Count Act necessary legislation?
Old 08-12-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But the only reason to care about that is because you think they are able to be cast fraudulently…
You realize we're about the kill each other over this shit right? Maybe not the elf boards, but the country at large?

It doesn't have to be fraud to be a baloney system.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

I have to keep my guns locked up in my safe or It's my fault if a robber steals them and uses them in a crime.

Its totally not the governments' fault when they forget about protected nuclear documents and lose them or let "criminals" keep them.
Are you the president? You think he should be held to low standards or the highest possible?
Closed Thread