Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree. I still believe in America.
The American state or the American people?

Like if you had to choose.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The American state or the American people?

Like if you had to choose.
Both. But if I had to choose one? The American people.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-16-2022, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both. But if I had to choose one? The American people.
I choose the state. The "pursuit of happiness" exists only because of our security and stability
Old 08-16-2022, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But if I had to choose one? The American people.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

I assume we're referring to a bunch of frothing evangelicals trying to lynch Pence and install an obese pedophile as president for life when we all say the American people.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

Guess who? This is how fascism always starts. A cross wrapped in a flag.
Dumbest post ever

I sourced you what he said in private. Not a political speech. Obama said he would stop the rise of the oceans and heal the planet. Is he a wizard?

Politicians say a lot of things in front of crowds. What they say in private is who they really are.

Hope that helps
Old 08-16-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dumbest post ever

I sourced you what he said in private. Not a political speech. Obama said he would stop the rise of the oceans and heal the planet. Is he a wizard?

Politicians say a lot of things in front of crowds. What they say in private is who they really are.

Hope that helps
It was a speech… On October 27, 1928 in Passau, Hitler said in a speech: “We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity … in fact our movement is Christian”.

Before the nazi party took total power and was garnering support. What does Obama have to do with anything? I’m sorry you can’t handle the truth, hope this helps.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-16-2022, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dumbest post ever

Hope that helps
Also, based on that logic, look at what trump says about his followers in private. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...orters/616522/

Yet you still follow and eat out of his hand. I know you’ll just say the article is a hoax or whatever new buzzword you guys like to use, but you’re just a hypocrite man. And I’m guessing you probably grew up poor and religious which lead to you being a total mark. And it’s okay man, 10 years from now you’ll have someone new to look up to.
Old 08-16-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It was a speech… On October 27, 1928 in Passau, Hitler said in a speech: “We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity … in fact our movement is Christian”.

Before the nazi party took total power and was garnering support. What does Obama have to do with anything? I’m sorry you can’t handle the truth, hope this helps.
Hitler was decidedly not Christian. People need to stop confusing mortal men who twist and contort Christianity to gain power and the actual teachings of Christianity.
Old 08-16-2022, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hitler was decidedly not Christian. People need to stop confusing mortal men who twist and contort Christianity to gain power and the actual teachings of Christianity.
They sure do, poster with zero self awareness
Closed Thread