Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turns out water is wet and the stove is indeed hot.
I almost want Biden to win just to see if in the next 4 years he secretly dies and his handlers continue to walk him around giving speeches like we’re in Weekend at Bernie’s
Old 08-16-2022, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turns out water is wet and the stove is indeed hot.
McCheney.jpg
Old 08-16-2022, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

I'd rather have a Weekend at Bernie’s president than Jared back in charge of pandemic readiness, Middle East peace, and the opiate crisis.
Old 08-16-2022, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just seen this old but gold clip of Alex Jones at the BBC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha yeah that's a great one! Everything he said in this one turned out to be true. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2022, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl and you think Trump suddenly became a good christian boy when he took office? The lack of self awareness is astounding.
I said this? Who said this? Your imagination is my guess.
Old 08-17-2022, 06:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said this? Who said this? Your imagination is my guess.
Now I know what vibe you give me, it's this guy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2022, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fascism is left wing

No doubt
troll or really fucking dumb? Please answer. Thanks.
Old 08-17-2022, 09:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As can be seen by their tactics

Let’s assume all GOP are literal nazi’s, pedo’s, Satan-worshippers, etc, just the worst kind of people you can think of

If they choose to protest somewhere, it is still illegal to come attack them with sticks and umbrellas and bear mace and whatever ever weird makeshift weapons they bring to do so. They can be scum of the earth, still illegal to shut their protests down with violence and/or intimidation

When a political party shuts down opposing protests via violence and intimidation, I’ve heard has been done before historically with the Nazi brown shirts, which honestly I don’t know much about. But what I did read about was Russia’s Cossacks. These were citizens who would dress up like military, show up to any protest against the state, and just beat the living shit out of the protestors
you are not familiar with the paradox of tolerance. Read up, idiot.
Old 08-17-2022, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
antifa use the age-old anti-fascist technique of smashing people in the head with bike locks rather than even attempting any kind of dialogue (aka diplomacy)

"if you restrict abortion even remotely you will not be safe" -your friendly neighborhood anti-fascists!
this is the only dialogue you can have with nazis...
Old 08-17-2022, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the only dialogue you can have with nazis...
And it all stems from mediocrity. I understand why they’re so upset.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread