Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2022, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left truly believes this. This is your biggest issue. You think you hold all of the moral high ground. Meanwhile you advocate killing babies. See how that's confusing?
Nope, because you advocate killing babies too, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hilarious and ironic that Dims are coping and seething cuz their hero Liz Cheney lost so badly
I love this narrative, keep at it. I don't think that woman is anyone's hero. Stop rage watching CNN all day.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, because you advocate killing babies too, buddy.
Certainly don't, try again.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Certainly don't, try again.
You do, you just veil it in support for the big government, the military-industrial complex, and capitalism itself. Thankfully, God sees through your self-deception. And you know it.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:37 AM
Banned

Seriously, do a better job at hiding your blatant hypocrisy. It's not that I am any good at finding it, it is that you are that bad at hiding it.

And stop the blasphemy, please.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do, you just veil it in support for the big government, the military-industrial complex, and capitalism itself. Thankfully, God sees through your self-deception. And you know it.
Says the guy benefitting from all of these evil systems. You're a fraud.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Says the guy benefitting from all of these evil systems. You're a fraud.
Bruh I am a mirror. Nice to see you correctly called capitalism evil, though

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2022, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bruh I am a mirror. Nice to see you correctly called capitalism evil, though

I'm all for improving society. Drag Queens in front of elementary kids, boys are girls, girls are boys. Redefining Inflation. Killing babies. Destroying gender roles. Destroying the family structure. Demonizing the teachings of Jesus. Complete erosion of trust in the established media. The list goes on and on and none of them are improving anything.

I'm all for thoughtful and SLOW improvement. Jumping ahead to claim the new ground on improvement only leads to folly. Good luck out there.
Old 08-17-2022, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the military-industrial complex
No. The left isnt allowed to pretend they are not the key master to this one anymore.
Old 08-17-2022, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Seriously, do a better job at hiding your blatant hypocrisy. It's not that I am any good at finding it, it is that you are that bad at hiding it.

And stop the blasphemy, please.
I find politics ironic.

like, roby cant bring himself to support conservatives.

I cant bring myself to support democrats.

We both cant bring ourselves to support these groups, for the exact. same. reasons.

The difference is, Im like, I see the democrats were lying to us! They said they would help the people but they only helped themselves!

Roby is like, dont you see the republican's are lying to you! They say they will help the people, but they will only help themselves!

And this is the circle of life.

Back and forth, forever.

Old 08-17-2022, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm all for improving society. Drag Queens in front of elementary kids, boys are girls, girls are boys. Redefining Inflation. Killing babies. Destroying gender roles. Destroying the family structure. Demonizing the teachings of Jesus. Complete erosion of trust in the established media. The list goes on and on and none of them are improving anything.

I'm all for thoughtful and SLOW improvement. Jumping ahead to claim the new ground on improvement only leads to folly. Good luck out there.
Setting aside my personal animus against you, what does thoughtful and slow improvement look like to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. The left isnt allowed to pretend they are not the key master to this one anymore.
Don't worry. This circle gets squared thusly: the Democrats aren't Leftists, there are no Leftist politicians in America that hold any national offices.
Closed Thread