Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #27291  
Old 09-01-2022, 02:03 AM
Patrece Patrece is offline
Sarnak

Patrece's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Paineel
Posts: 223
Default

You gotta love the criminal element of the FBI leaking inconsequential bullshit to the press in a completely vain attempt to attack a political outsider who turned this country around.

Enjoy the destroyed economy, you can pretend it wasn't intentional all you want. Every successful policy being reversed on day 1 of the stolen term doesn't happen by accident.
__________________
A Shaper of Norrath
<YG>
Last edited by Patrece; 09-01-2022 at 02:05 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #27292  
Old 09-01-2022, 02:05 AM
Homesteaded Homesteaded is offline
Planar Protector

Homesteaded's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: In God's Grace
Posts: 1,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alaska went dem in the house race for the first time in 50 years

Keep doubling down on the retardation though guys. Let’s make the Pope our dictator instead of balancing the budget
For three months, Republicans were split. Come November the Republicans will have a unified candidate and win.
Reply With Quote
  #27293  
Old 09-01-2022, 07:00 AM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Same Blue state as Elizondo
Posts: 2,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta love the criminal element of the FBI leaking inconsequential bullshit to the press in a completely vain attempt to attack a political outsider who turned this country around.

Enjoy the destroyed economy, you can pretend it wasn't intentional all you want. Every successful policy being reversed on day 1 of the stolen term doesn't happen by accident.
The destroyed economy was hand to us after the mismanagement of Covid from one of the worst presidents in the USA’s history.

Keep up with your brainwashed state of mind. That the DOW during Trump presidency did not fall lower than what Obama handed off to him.

That 16 Trillion was not lost in the economy. Plus an additional 6 Trillion hand out to the Rich.

The only one that Intentionally messed up his chances at a second term was his own administration. Trump’s own attorney general, Bill Barr, admitted the presidential election was fair.

You have to be mentally messed up like Elizondo to believe Trump didn’t ride the coat tails of the successful changes of the Obama administration; only to mess that up like the corrupt conman he has always been; surround by scandals.
Last edited by Botten; 09-01-2022 at 07:03 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #27294  
Old 09-01-2022, 08:10 AM
Patrece Patrece is offline
Sarnak

Patrece's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Paineel
Posts: 223
Default

The economy is because of shutting off domestic energy production.

Holy shit you are stupid LOL

The people who "mismanaged" covid were the governors who didn't follow the lead of Texas and Florida.

Trump got called "racist" for blocking Chinese to travel here while the idiot Pelosi told people to party in China Town.
__________________
A Shaper of Norrath
<YG>
Last edited by Patrece; 09-01-2022 at 08:14 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #27295  
Old 09-01-2022, 09:10 AM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Same Blue state as Elizondo
Posts: 2,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The economy is because of shutting off domestic energy production.

Holy shit you are stupid LOL

The people who "mismanaged" covid were the governors who didn't follow the lead of Texas and Florida.

Trump got called "racist" for blocking Chinese to travel here while the idiot Pelosi told people to party in China Town.
O'rly

Trump puts Pence in charge of coronavirus response

And then
Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response

And then


Kushner scrapped his own COVID testing plan to make blue states suffer


Kushners voice response to the economy

“That’s Their Problem”: How Jared Kushner Let the Markets Decide America’s COVID-19 Fate

Quote:
One attendee explained to Kushner that due to the finite supply of PPE, Americans were bidding against each other and driving prices up. To solve that, businesses eager to help were looking to the federal government for leadership and direction.

“Free markets will solve this,” Kushner said
So yes the mismanagement for Covid can be blamed on the Trump administration and their failed leadership.

Patrece could you be more brainwashed? Trump does love his uneducated.
Last edited by Botten; 09-01-2022 at 09:12 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #27296  
Old 09-01-2022, 09:11 AM
Homesteaded Homesteaded is offline
Planar Protector

Homesteaded's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: In God's Grace
Posts: 1,145
Default

It's not worth engaging in someone who thinks Trump mismanaged Covid. It's so clearly bullshit that it invalidates them as a reasonable actor.
Reply With Quote
  #27297  
Old 09-01-2022, 09:27 AM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Same Blue state as Elizondo
Posts: 2,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not worth engaging in someone who thinks Trump mismanaged Covid. It's so clearly bullshit that it invalidates them as a reasonable actor.
Think you are missing some information there? Oh right the big bad reporting is all in on it too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We get it you sold a lot of your land and now you are trying to retire and the government is taking what you have left and giving it to the younger generation after you shoved the debt on them to fix failed recessions under Republican presidents.
Reply With Quote
  #27298  
Old 09-01-2022, 10:00 AM
MrSparkle001 MrSparkle001 is offline
Planar Protector

MrSparkle001's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is all of the american politics like a fight between cats and dogs or is there also some kind of "boring standart politics"?! How are the local politicans doing? Or are they throwing with poop around as well all day long?
Local politics is boring
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27299  
Old 09-01-2022, 10:28 AM
Reiwa Reiwa is offline
Planar Protector

Reiwa's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 7,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The economy is because of shutting off domestic energy production.

Holy shit you are stupid LOL

The people who "mismanaged" covid were the governors who didn't follow the lead of Texas and Florida.

Trump got called "racist" for blocking Chinese to travel here while the idiot Pelosi told people to party in China Town.
Pipelines are downstream of refineries, Tromp closed 'em up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death View Post
Covid is real
Reply With Quote
  #27300  
Old 09-01-2022, 11:01 AM
Patrece Patrece is offline
Sarnak

Patrece's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Paineel
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O'rly

Trump puts Pence in charge of coronavirus response

And then
Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response

And then


Kushner scrapped his own COVID testing plan to make blue states suffer


Kushners voice response to the economy

“That’s Their Problem”: How Jared Kushner Let the Markets Decide America’s COVID-19 Fate



So yes the mismanagement for Covid can be blamed on the Trump administration and their failed leadership.

Patrece could you be more brainwashed? Trump does love his uneducated.
If you were right then most of the people in Texas and Florida would be dead

Good job destroying the economy due to TDS
__________________
A Shaper of Norrath
<YG>
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.