Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 01:00 PM
Banned

Biden being unpopular doesn't make Trump electable.

Sorry that the right isn't growing. You can try to astroturf all you want if it helps you sleep and not beat your weak fists bloody against your mom's basement walls, but the completely legit election shows that as unpopular as Biden might be, Trump is widely and rightfully despised by the American electorate.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not Biden's fault
lol
Old 09-26-2022, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not Biden's fault dumb people exist.
56% of Democrats are dumb? Hey, you said it..
Old 09-26-2022, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love when doocy asks essentially any question at all and the pretty lesbian starts short circuiting. I mean it *is* her job, but psaki was a better bullshit artist.
Jan Psaki could be asked if she was a redhead and she would answer in a way that would make you the asshole for asking if she was a redhead.

Then she would say she was clearly a black woman with black hair.

Bullshitting and lying is an artform.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:29 PM
Banned

I legit miss kaleigh, she was smokin hot and actually had her shit together while basically the entire press was hostile toward her. With this admin it's exactly inverted, where there's basically only one guy who asks real questions and they lose all composure when he does.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We just accept this shit. Why?
Same reason I was usually all alone trying to protest against government overstepping during the worst of the covid stuff. Can't get enough of a critical mass of people needed to effect change. Most folks are weak and will shrink down and try to hide when faced with serious problems. That's always been true and is probably human nature; for the most part, people generally tolerate trouble as long as it remains more or less tolerable. The same frustration is recorded from the men who broke from Britain to create this nation as an independent entity. The Patriots were very much a minority. Technology changes, people stay the same. By the time it gets bad enough to rouse the timid masses off their living room sofas, it'll be too late. Probably already is.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Putin gave Snowden citizenship.

Fuck Putin.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I legit miss kaleigh, she was smokin hot and actually had her shit together while basically the entire press was hostile toward her. With this admin it's exactly inverted, where there's basically only one guy who asks real questions and they lose all composure when he does.
I just find it funny how each administration is treated.

I think we all agree that part of the press's job is to ask challenging questions or hold our leaders accountable by getting answers for us.

With one administration, the entire room of journalists are asking challenging, hard-hitting questions.

With the other administration, there's only ONE journalist in the entire room who asks challenging, hard-hitting questions.

It really makes you think.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2022, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Putin gave Snowden citizenship.

Fuck Putin.
Didn't he already have citizenship?
Old 09-26-2022, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't he already have citizenship?
Had permanent residency.
Closed Thread