Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And not a single person even mentioned bug eating even once.
Why are you fringe right freaks suddenly terrified of being forced to eat bugs, I guess none of you have tried chocolate grasshoppers in Mexico.

Who am I kidding, you've probably never even left whatever shithole county you were born in like most other Trump voters.
Old 09-26-2022, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea. I try to avoid the halo effect of attaching other qualities like competency just because she was attractive, but no, Kaleigh really was competent too.
Bwahahahhhahhhahahhah

Kayleigh McEnany says she never lied on job because of ‘God’ - here are 8 ridiculous things she’s said
Old 09-26-2022, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you fringe right freaks suddenly terrified of being forced to eat bugs, I guess none of you have tried chocolate grasshoppers in Mexico.

Who am I kidding, you've probably never even left whatever shithole county you were born in like most other Trump voters.
More lower class/working class bashing.

Damn, you Lefties really care about the common man...
Old 09-26-2022, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Kayleigh Mcenany is bad" -source who hates her guts.

Compelling stuff.
Old 09-26-2022, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who has never lied in his life, what advice would you give her?
Old 09-26-2022, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’ve eaten chocolate grasshoppers. Had family friends growing up who lived in a cabin in a rural part of flagstaff, they ate them occasionally

Wouldn’t call them amazing but would have no problem if I had to. I suck at hunting so any sort of survival situation in the woods I’d probably be chowing down on lots of bugs and hoping they’re not the poisonous kind
Old 09-26-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Kayleigh Mcenany is bad" -source who hates her guts.

Compelling stuff.
Oh look another Trumptard who doesn’t agree with the evidence and calls it fake news. Meanwhile more Trump admin scandal and corruption keeps coming out.
Old 09-26-2022, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh look another Trumptard who doesn’t agree with the evidence and calls it fake news. Meanwhile more Trump admin scandal and corruption keeps coming out.
"Republicans are bad!"
- Democrat News Site

Would a Breitbart link ever convince you?

No, it wouldn't. So don't expect someone else to.
Old 09-26-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Republicans are bad!"
- Democrat News Site

Would a Breitbart link ever convince you?

No, it wouldn't. So don't expect someone else to.
Oh you don’t need news to see Republicans are the party of scandal and corruption.
The law takes care of that.

Attachment 18901

Can not believe how brainwashed you Rtards are.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-26-2022, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Better luck next attempted coup, maybe this time you trailer trash will actually be able to get your hands on the vice president.
Horza still whining like a baby over a few broken windows
Closed Thread