Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2022, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bleier, who is a 35 year old pitcher for the Miami Marlins, got three balks in a single inning last night. He'd never had a single balk in his entire pitching career. There have never been three balks called in a single inning in the MLB I think. Calling a balk at all is rare.
National League? Gross.
Old 09-28-2022, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
National League? Gross.
The Braves play both the Mets and the Marlins in the next week. It was important that I caught the tail end of the Marlins/Mets game. I wish I could go this weekend, but we can't go to stadiums. Especially if they will be packed, which Truist Park definitely will be!
Old 09-28-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bleier, who is a 35 year old pitcher for the Miami Marlins, got three balks in a single inning last night. He'd never had a single balk in his entire pitching career. There have never been three balks called in a single inning in the MLB I think. Calling a balk at all is rare.
I don't follow your point but the Mariners had a walkoff balk to win a couple years ago. Was megafunny.
Old 09-28-2022, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

I only watch the minors. Beccause that's as big as anything should get. (and it's too big as it is)
Old 09-28-2022, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
I believe that is pretty myopic of you, respectfully. I've been to dozens, they kind of rule. America would not exist if it were not for imperfect protestors.

We have protestors to thank for the privileges we expect under capitalist America. There also wouldn't be minimum wages, child labor laws, general labor laws, OSHA, women's ability to vote, non-whites ability to vote, non-landowners ability to vote, pensions... the list goes on and on.

They didn't oursource labor to 'developing' countries out of altruism, they did it because much of the above may not apply in the country where they put the factory.
Yea my dad goes to them too, with his guns. I still think they suck and people that go to them are stupid, and have told my dad as such
Old 09-28-2022, 01:44 PM
Banned

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-28-2022, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't follow your point but the Mariners had a walkoff balk to win a couple years ago. Was megafunny.
Oh, the rules are bullshit but you don't have to violate them to know this. I was going off what you said. Kind of felt odd they called it three times, I didn't see it in the footage from the game.

Baseball twitter was saying "the Mets bribed the umpire" but I don't care about conspiracies like that, even if they are true.
Old 09-28-2022, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laptop could be stolen
Virtue signaling is a meaningless term
Starbucks coffee is too expensive, give me coffee at home or coffee from McDonald's/Dunkin
Old 09-28-2022, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2022, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yea my dad goes to them too, with his guns. I still think they suck and people that go to them are stupid, and have told my dad as such
I probably wouldn't bring a gun to a protest with a permit from the host city. But those usually are not the kind that change history. I got told to fuck off from one years ago for bringing my GoPro.
Closed Thread