Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2022, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"If we close the southern border, who will clean our toilets, Trumper??" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2022, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 18927

Jackie has been 6 feet under for more than a month

Hope that helps
It's about time we had a medium for president, historically, mediums could talk to all kinds of dead subject matter experts. I recall there were medium-surgeons about a century ago who would have dead expert surgeons guide their rookie hands as they performed surgery
Old 09-28-2022, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jackie has been 6 feet under for more than a month

Hope that helps
It's no state funeral but being mentioned in a Presidential speech is a good honor.

Wouldn't you like Tromp to mention your efforts on P99 forum?
Old 09-28-2022, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
So I heard about this guy, on these forums for this old Mario game - he's called Eliz... Elizondo. Yeah, it's a great name. Fantastic name. What's that? Junior here is claiming that he's named after some UFO enthusiast guy. That's great, isn't it? That's wild. Maybe I'll declassify those files someday - but you've gotta help them re-elect me, first! The Democrats - Pelosi and them - they don't want me to win. Do you want me to win?

Well, yeah. Great guy. Lots of great posts, people are telling me. He loves the phrase 'hope this helps', he uses it very often. Very often. Lots of great work for Republicans, he's doing. What's that? Is he winning us new voters? I don't know, I don't know.

My youngest, Barron, he loves the video games. He'll grow out of it one day, I hope, but yeah, it's fine for now. It's fine. He's a great kid.
Old 09-28-2022, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's no state funeral but being mentioned in a Presidential speech is a good honor.

Wouldn't you like Tromp to mention your efforts on P99 forum?
He didn't just mention her

You know this
Old 09-28-2022, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

The left actually patted the entire nation of the left on the back, for giving 50 migrants some generic rice crispies while they relocated the migrants to a lesser valued neighborhood.
Old 09-28-2022, 09:17 PM
Banned

Any leftist that lives in Martha's Vineyard had damn well better be there as an infiltrator, disguising themselves among the liberals
Old 09-28-2022, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any leftist that lives in Martha's Vineyard had damn well better be there as an infiltrator, disguising themselves among the liberals
Obama?

Or was his murders of children his gang jump in?
Old 09-28-2022, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He didn't just mention her

You know this
Right, he mentioned her in memoriam. Good quibble.
Old 09-28-2022, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obama?

Or was his murders of children his gang jump in?
Obama said he was a Reaganite himself, a few times, he's no leftist. His repeated interventions to subvert progressive causes since his presidency ended have proven that over and over.

And yeah, drone strike king and all that shit.
Closed Thread