Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 05:34 AM
Banned

International intelligence is so left-wing I agree. However I may be impaired by my syphilitic brain
Old 10-10-2022, 05:42 AM
Banned

I also heard on four Chan, while using it in the year 2021, that there could be what some call a quote Jewish connection unquote. After all, both of their names end with Stein like Feld
Old 10-10-2022, 05:49 AM
Banned

Ye?
Old 10-10-2022, 05:50 AM
Banned

Quote:

For Fucks Sake, am I the ONLY person left on earth, who wasn't photographed with jeffrey epstein and ghislaine maxwell?

literally anyone who is anyone, was connected to these people. every. fuckin. person. of. power. is. in. a. photo. with epstein or maxwell

Seriously, for fucks sake, WTF?
Funny right?

That was the whole point of their operation though.

Honeypot Op to extort the powerful elite.

Snap a picture with them, whisk them away to islands with parties on them, get them a little too drunk, push a 12 year old into their path and then sit them down and tell them "Uh, you're going to pay us or do what we say or we'll release these photos. Oh and remember, we took a photo with you at a party once."

What's even more fucked: This operation might have been a US intel operation. Epstein had CIA connections and Maxwell had MI6 and Mossad connections.

The intel business is often disgusting work.
Old 10-10-2022, 05:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ye?
A genius. I always said he was a genius. Not familiar with his music however
Old 10-10-2022, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate to break it to ya, bud.

Most everyone considers Democrats to be Leftist.

I get annoyed when people call them "Liberal". The modern Left in the US are anything but "Liberal", they're authoritarian, boot licking, corportists.
You've obviously never been the Leftist at the Liberal meeting, they sure know there's a difference between me and them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's okay, I realize you're not the only one who makes this mistake, the corporate media you claim to hate also tries desperately to make the same deliberate mistake, as well as most conservative politicians.
Old 10-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny right?

That was the whole point of their operation though.

Honeypot Op to extort the powerful elite.

Snap a picture with them, whisk them away to islands with parties on them, get them a little too drunk, push a 12 year old into their path and then sit them down and tell them "Uh, you're going to pay us or do what we say or we'll release these photos. Oh and remember, we took a photo with you at a party once."

What's even more fucked: This operation might have been a US intel operation. Epstein had CIA connections and Maxwell had MI6 and Mossad connections.

The intel business is often disgusting work.
The fact that you think it's just as simple as 'pushing a 12 year old into their path' is pretty telling.

The guy who thinks all of the Left are corporatists is pre-loading excuses for the billionaires photographed with pedos, so that he can defend his favorite ones for being in the photos at all.

Yeesh, if you're going to defend billionaires, can you please make it more clever than this TIA
Old 10-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've obviously never been the Leftist at the Liberal meeting, they sure know there's a difference between me and them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's okay, I realize you're not the only one who makes this mistake, the corporate media you claim to hate also tries desperately to make the same deliberate mistake, as well as most conservative politicians.
Just emotionally manipulate them and lead them around by the nose. They capitulate to you guys eventually.

The only ones who really care about Neo-liberalism are the career politicians who want to hold onto power and their investments in the defense industry and maybe a handful of rich businessmen who feel guilty and think they can wash away their sins by donating to BLM once.

It's a great time for revolution. You guys should be acting.
Old 10-10-2022, 10:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's a great time for revolution. You guys should be acting.
Shit, really? I'll send an email to the Leader of the Left immediately, that's how entire political movements work, after all
Old 10-10-2022, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you think it's just as simple as 'pushing a 12 year old into their path' is pretty telling.

The guy who thinks all of the Left are corporatists is pre-loading excuses for the billionaires photographed with pedos, so that he can defend his favorite ones for being in the photos at all.

Yeesh, if you're going to defend billionaires, can you please make it more clever than this TIA
Do you think they took them to the island and held them all at gunpoint and told them to sex the girls?

Makes more sense they would get drunk and let them "meet" a young woman who is definitely 20 (but actually 15) and then they wake up the next day with Epstein and Co. hovering over them with a couple of tylenol and a glass of water saying "Alright, this is how this is going to work..."
Closed Thread