Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 12-24-2021, 03:47 AM
Skeleton

Default I can't use the last six hot buttons, they reset on zoning or logging out.

So I know that this problem has been raised before and I've been looking at those old threads but have been unable to fix my problem. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the folder that I installed Project 1999 to not be read-only. I've tried changing permissions, reinstalling, turning off Controlled Folder Access in Windows Security, changing the read/write properties of the folder with the command prompt, starting the bat file as an administrator (which Windows wouldn't let me do), and a few other things but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated, I've been trying to work it out for hours and it's driving me nuts.
Old 12-24-2021, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

It should only be the last 4 hot buttons that reset. Its a server side bug thats been happening for many months. It was supposed to be fixed last patch but for some reason that didnt go through so still pending a fix
Old 12-25-2021, 05:10 AM
Skeleton

Well shoot, I guess that explains why I couldn't fix it. Thanks for letting me know.