Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-04-2022, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She isn't. She is American. This was years before I met her.
How did you touch her penis before you met her?

Like in VR?
Old 10-04-2022, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you touch her penis before you met her?

Like in VR?
What is a woman?!
Old 10-04-2022, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is a woman?!
I can't answer that for fear of being labeled "anti-science".
Old 10-04-2022, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't answer that for fear of being labeled "anti-science".
You're anti-science. Now answer the question and email Matt Walsh. I wonder if he's sucked off any gorillas lately.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
You're anti-science. Now answer the question and email Matt Walsh. I wonder if he's sucked off any gorillas lately.
I like science sometimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2022, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
I like science sometimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, NOW we trust the Bezos-Washington Post. Lol.

I wonder, if they're better looking, why are so many of them incels? I've never even heard of a leftist incel. There are leftist sex pests - the DSA has a lot of those - and plenty of creeps, but incels are all rightoids.

I guess something about the bitterness? The ideology being based on disdain and entitlement? Not a psychologist.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, NOW we trust the Bezos-Washington Post. Lol.

I wonder, if they're better looking, why are so many of them incels? I've never even heard of a leftist incel. There are leftist sex pests - the DSA has a lot of those - and plenty of creeps, but incels are all rightoids.

I guess something about the bitterness? The ideology being based on disdain and entitlement? Not a psychologist.
They're not all incels.

The incel community and anti-woke/anti-feminism community are often mistakenly blended together for dishonest/ignorant reasons.

In fact, the majority of the younger generations having children are Conservative.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Banned

I did not say they are all incels. Just that all of the incels are on the right. And all of the incel-adjacent people.

Because rightoid philosophy attracts pessimists and those who feel entitled to something. This is also the source of most economic gripes coming from the right.

The party of "personal responsibility" and "small government" wants me to believe that Joe Biden has a button to reduce gas prices he should press because they can't handle a few percentage points due to inflation.

No, they just don't understand the capitalism and market forces they'd tell you they support.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
I did not say they are all incels. Just that all of the incels are on the right. And all of the incel-adjacent people.

Because rightoid philosophy attracts pessimists and those who feel entitled to something. This is also the source of most economic gripes coming from the right.

The party of "personal responsibility" and "small government" wants me to believe that Joe Biden has a button to reduce gas prices he should press because they can't handle a few percentage points due to inflation.

No, they just don't understand the capitalism and market forces they'd tell you they support.
I just told you the reason.

There's no need to speculate like a Great Value Alex Jones
Old 10-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His conclusion isn’t wrong, but compelling peace on a people wanting to fight for their land is a recipe for this conflict to resume at a later date
Wait whos conclusion isnt wrong?