Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Default At least the shopping malls in Japan

Aren't empty ghost towns.

fucking lol that fried oyster plate is cheaper in japan than it is here in the states and 10x more luxurient with condiments

it costs 20 bux to eat out here in my ghetto rural ass town and it's like half that food and the condiments are squose out of a bag in tiny portions

---

*****! !! !Bonus content:

also this dude is probably making like a million $USD a year just wandering around with a go pro uploading 20 minute vidz haha (if your homeless and u need something to do with UR UBI)
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-06-2022 at 12:39 PM..
Old 11-06-2022, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Also bottom one where they go to the ferris wheel i think is basically what amounts to poverty in japan. (sorry if this seems insulting it's actually a compliment from an American perspective).

Does japan have really strong anti-drug laws?

Quote:
Japan's drug laws are very strict, although not as strict as fellow Asian nations such as Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and China, where drug offenders can be executed. Japan is not one of the 35 countries that has the death penalty for drug offences – instead the maximum punishment being life imprisonment.Apr 20, 2022
yes actchually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also I do believe a high rate of institutionalization for mental health??? pretty sure Althought the WHO is probably trying to destroy their way of life.

Quote:
However, as has long been indicated here and elsewhere, Japan lags behind other countries in terms of deinstitutionalization. Furthermore, the population of inpatients in psychiatric care beds is aging dramatically. In addition to the diversification of mental illness, the question of what measures to implement going forward regarding current psychiatric bed resources has emerged as a new challenge.
I don't know about u guys but it seems like a real good trade off.

Quote:
The mean length of stay in psychiatric care beds in Japan (mean length of hospital stay among discharged patients) was approximately 500 days in 1990 but fell to under 300 days in 2011 and further decreased to approximately 266 days in 2018 [9]. This number is also conspicuously higher than in other OECD countries. However, as with the number of hospital beds, definitions differ by country.
That's actually pretty short and not so severe, maybe the path to suicide - permanent incarceration in prison is shorter from these facilities. Through their system.

All food for thought.

Quote:
Long-term institutionalization has been the primary treatment for mentally ill patients in Japan since the early 1920s. The average length of stay in a Japanese mental hospital in 1989 was 496 days, 41 times the average stay of patients in the United States. Although the government has encouraged and supported the integration of mentally ill people in the community and the development of rehabilitation programs since enactment of the Mental Health Law of 1988, implementation of such programs has been slow. The authors summarize the history of mental health care in Japan, discuss the current availability of mental health care facilities and personnel, and recommend changes needed to improve care.
They should def be careful of 'progressive humanitarian reform' to their civil society hehehehehe

Or they'll be looking like DC and baltimore real soon (TM)
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-06-2022 at 12:55 PM..
Old 11-06-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Fried oysters don't taste good.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

That batter and sauce looks delicious. It's all about the steamy soft texture inside. IDK what u are talking about.

The best we have here is some overfried really greasy chewy clams that are rubbery as heck and fried in 10 month old oil with mayo that is like runny syrup. IDK man. I'll take the fried oysters for $8 over the clams for $14

(and yes I have had fried oysters b4) So I would def go for that one. Protien is protien.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-06-2022 at 01:10 PM..
Old 11-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2022, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Chortles u live inside one of those nescafe sleep pods so STFU
Old 11-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Old 11-06-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That batter and sauce looks delicious. It's all about the steamy soft texture inside. IDK what u are talking about.

The best we have here is some overfried really greasy chewy clams that are rubbery as heck and fried in 10 month old oil with mayo that is like runny syrup. IDK man. I'll take the fried oysters for $8 over the clams for $14

(and yes I have had fried oysters b4) So I would def go for that one. Protien is protien.
It's gross for the same reason fried salmon is gross. Not sure what that reason is.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's gross for the same reason fried salmon is gross. Not sure what that reason is.
No fried salmon is way grosser.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:49 PM
Banned