Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

fake reefman indeed
Old 11-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Should totally give darwoth a 3 day break, he deserves it. ( I need to catch up to him anyway!)

I'm sure you can look at the logs for dwigus lowater, if you can see darwoth ensnaring it, you should totally give him the deserved break.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Even if Darwoth snared and trained that mob to Unrest he did nothing wrong. He could have been in a fight, low on mana, whatever. People will train zone lines with mobs all the time. It's nothing wrong with that. I don't understand why anyone would defend someone who bind at a zone line and also fkin AFK at their bind.

If I did that then I'd deserve whatever came to me. I've gone afk several times at my bind this beta while medding up cause I'm greedy and if someone came and fucked me over then that would entirely be my own fault.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

yeah that's the crux of this: darworth is a faggot for doing what he may or may not have done, but if you go afk while you're bound at the unrest/dc zoneline, you take your licks, learn from em, and go on your way.

Call for darworth eating a ban, forum pals, i'm with you, but trying to say fallen needs to be rewarded for something that dumb puts you in a position that is VERY hard to defend.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

If he snared the mob and deliberately left it at the zoneline then yea that's no different then a monk dropping 10 mobs on a group and wiping em

logs don't lie and instead of see'in him in game for 18 hours a day he can get some vitamin d and recharge those batteries for about 10 days.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Binding at the Unrest zoneline isn't the brightest thing to do. But it's also hard to believe that mob wasn't intentionally trained. Highest level mob in the zone and the person manages to make it to zone with it close enough to agro someone standing there.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 11-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Holocaust would totally support Masterkova getting all his exp back if he went afk and died to a mob 200 times

They are white knights
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

For those just now tuneing in, the matters in questions are:

1) how can a sowed Druid not outrun a snared mob
2) where was the mob snared? Does the snare message display on fallen's logs? If he was close with snare there was intent.
3) how can a sowed Druid not out run a mob at normal speed? Many in game experiences of having a train and zoning before train has even reached zone line
4) seeing that dwig spawns no where near unrest, how does number 1 or 2 happen?

For those arguing the point of "omg he was afk online omg omg omg"
I agree don't leave your character online, but this does not disregard the intentional train.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:25 PM
Banned

intentionally training is illegal if witnessed by a GM.. i dont think they will check logs to determine intent
Old 11-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As such, our guild doesn't train on purpose
Might want to double check your factsheet. Ask Illi about MT or EK or Fallen about Guk.
Closed Thread