Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2022, 11:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Americans don't give a fuck about heritage: if they did they'd remember we were all immigrants, and they'd have more sympathy for modern immigrants.
The immigration thing has always been a non-issue in reality. It's a wedge issue intended to maintain things as they are because it benefits certain powerful lobbies. Most people who are against immigration are actually against illegal immigration and it's because they don't like those people taking their jobs and getting welfare benefits.

My alcoholic carpenter uncle hates that the Mexicans take his jobs because they work for $5/hr when he was making $25 (decades ago). If those same Mexicans were coming here, legally, and asking for $25/hr he would say come on over. He actually speaks Spanish and relates more to those people than anyone else I know who likes to parrot lines about the poor immigrants blah blah blah. Some people seem unable to comprehend that we could reform immigration laws it's not just a choice between allowing illegal immigration or not and trying to cast illegal immigration as the same as legal immigration.

There are numerous industries from construction to agriculture that are extremely invested in making sure that never happens. They are the ones who fund the propaganda against actual Americans to promote the idea that Americans are racist KKK members who want zero immigration. They are also the ones who fund politicians who keep the flood of illegal immigration ongoing. They play both sides because they don't want anyone to figure out what the actual issue is and it's just a simple labor matter.

This same play book is used on numerous issues to keep people divided and controlled and ensure no actual solution to anything is found because the problem is intentional. Drugs? Abortion? Homosexuality? They all serve a purpose. There is no "problem" with any of these. The solutions are obvious but no one in power wants a solution, they created the "problem" in the first place.

It's kind of sad watching how dumb the average American is that they can't figure this stuff out for themselves and play right into the blame game. Simple divide and conquer. I used to try to talk to people about this stuff but over time I've realized they're simply too retarded to even come close to understanding ruling principles like this. Mostly I just take advantage of them as well now because I don't believe fixing this is possible. It's going to run until it all falls apart spectacularly.

I go to fancy dinner parties where these things are openly discussed meaning from the perspective of your rulers. They consider themselves your betters and well it's hard to disagree. I've said my piece.
Old 01-04-2022, 11:25 PM
Banned

dude like stop being poor lol
Old 01-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

I find it dubious that for 30 years people could say "blacks cant get IDs" and nobody has been able to figure out how to crack that nut.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The immigration thing has always been a non-issue in reality. It's a wedge issue intended to maintain things as they are because it benefits certain powerful lobbies. Most people who are against immigration are actually against illegal immigration and it's because they don't like those people taking their jobs and getting welfare benefits.

My alcoholic carpenter uncle hates that the Mexicans take his jobs because they work for $5/hr when he was making $25 (decades ago). If those same Mexicans were coming here, legally, and asking for $25/hr he would say come on over. He actually speaks Spanish and relates more to those people than anyone else I know who likes to parrot lines about the poor immigrants blah blah blah. Some people seem unable to comprehend that we could reform immigration laws it's not just a choice between allowing illegal immigration or not and trying to cast illegal immigration as the same as legal immigration.

There are numerous industries from construction to agriculture that are extremely invested in making sure that never happens. They are the ones who fund the propaganda against actual Americans to promote the idea that Americans are racist KKK members who want zero immigration. They are also the ones who fund politicians who keep the flood of illegal immigration ongoing. They play both sides because they don't want anyone to figure out what the actual issue is and it's just a simple labor matter.

This same play book is used on numerous issues to keep people divided and controlled and ensure no actual solution to anything is found because the problem is intentional. Drugs? Abortion? Homosexuality? They all serve a purpose. There is no "problem" with any of these. The solutions are obvious but no one in power wants a solution, they created the "problem" in the first place.

It's kind of sad watching how dumb the average American is that they can't figure this stuff out for themselves and play right into the blame game. Simple divide and conquer. I used to try to talk to people about this stuff but over time I've realized they're simply too retarded to even come close to understanding ruling principles like this. Mostly I just take advantage of them as well now because I don't believe fixing this is possible. It's going to run until it all falls apart spectacularly.

I go to fancy dinner parties where these things are openly discussed meaning from the perspective of your rulers. They consider themselves your betters and well it's hard to disagree. I've said my piece.
I like it when people parrot the myth that illegal immigrants are somehow getting on welfare rofl. Imagine being dumb enough to believe that.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like it when people parrot the myth that illegal immigrants are somehow getting on welfare rofl. Imagine being dumb enough to believe that.
Refugees do get support.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:41 AM
Banned

imagine caring about politics

i could just fall asleep
Old 01-05-2022, 05:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Americans don't give a fuck about heritage: if they did they'd remember we were all immigrants, and they'd have more sympathy for modern immigrants.
"nooo, you shouldnt believe in things or respect your ancestors. you are supposed to give all of that up so you can be a cultureless deracinated economic unit in a continent sized strip mall!"
Old 01-05-2022, 05:29 AM
Kobold

dont worry loramin im not gonna steal your funkopops or anything im just posting on r and F
Old 01-05-2022, 06:15 AM
Banned

derp america is country of immigrants! Unlike every other country ever founded ever.

I think I'd like to live in thailand. I think I will just walk into thailand and now I will be a thai dude. What do you mean I can't?
Old 01-05-2022, 06:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being unable to comprehend most of the post you just quoted.

Literally nobody gives a shit about *legal* immigrants. Nobody. Not one single american (well maybe like one) is like "durr stupid mexico people stay out!". Illegal immigration is the issue.

But no, we can't just have an adult conversation about it. We can only communicate in retarded bumper sticker slogans about how trump things mexicans are rapists (he doesn't). He was saying that a certain percentage of illegal mexican immigrants *are* rapists, which they are. And sex traffickers. And cartel members. Aka "not their best", and that should be at least somewhat more concerning to you than your fictional fellow american enemy who is a racist figment of your imagination.
Closed Thread