Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default So when is this going to be patched into the game?

There was an "event" in befallen where a banker was put in Befallen that would transfer every coin 1:1 to platinum. Copper, silver, gold, you name it. 1000 copper is now 1000 platinum. It was a fleeting magical moment. Did this already happen and I wasn't around for it? I'm new after all.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/foru...87684419362445
Old 08-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

One comment in an Allakhazam thread isn't proof that that ever actually happened on live.

But even if it did, it will never happen here.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Aviak

There was a bug on thr shark in Erud's Crossing where it would drop a negative amount of coin. If you tried looting by yourself, it would crash the client due to an overflow issue. However, if you looted with party split on you would get an absurd amount of gold. Essentially 2^32-1 ish gold split between your party. I exploited this with a party and gated back to a bank to convert it to plat. A week or so later a GM pm'd me and my character got super rolled back. Like a month worth of leveling. I did end up with some extra items I had bought with the plat but I never exploited anything else after that.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Tons and tons of people got banned/rolled back from that exploit. Lots of plat got laundered from that. First server millionaires spawned from it.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:56 PM
Banned

cast eye of zomm and sit. you'll regen mana like you're meditating(you are)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One comment in an Allakhazam thread isn't proof that that ever actually happened on live.

I specifically remember that rumor on live while playing. I can't confirm if it was ever true, but it was a very popular rumor.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This did happen, a lot of people got banned for it.

Me and my friend actually found the banker right after it was put in, but never thought to mess with it long enough to find out you could dupe plat. Then the next day they found out about it and removed it.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

/pet feign

...that was the best thing you missed from this server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Allowed you to properly park any pet (charmed or otherwise).

Patched out quietly.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/pet feign

...that was the best thing you missed from this server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Allowed you to properly park any pet (charmed or otherwise).

Patched out quietly.
I remember pet feign, but for some reason only remember necros being able to do it with their skeleton pets.

Then again, in classic very few people actually charmed mobs from what I remember either. With 70+ people in Lguk, charming something is just one less mob to kill.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Fire Giant

I can see it now, "WTS stack of bone chips 10k PST"
Closed Thread