Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2019, 07:28 PM
Banned

Everything i try to fight gets stolen, ive given up till the majority of players are out of the newbie grounds, i dont see the point of rushing to anything it will be a long time before expansions come out !
Old 10-27-2019, 07:33 PM
Aviak

Found a group at level 1 in Qeynos, leveled to 3, went to QHills and leveled to 5. Basically a full group for most the first night. Felt truly classic to be grouping in QHills at low levels. Literally leveling so much faster than I ever did on Blue because people actually wanting to group. It's been fantastic.
Old 10-27-2019, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

Level 10 mage almost 11. I’ve been offline for 10 hours and will be at work for another 9 before I ge to hop on for a couple. Australian Timezone actually working in my favour to get spawns
Old 10-27-2019, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Four dudes from Blooming Onions sitting at a bandit camp and refusing to invite another because it wouldn't be optimal xp for them. 20 year old game, folks. Gotta optimize on day 3, fuck everyone else.
Had a Blooming Onions Mage near CB tonight aggro one of the group’s spawns, the group camping the entrance (about to pull that spawn anyway) gets up and kills the spawn. Blooming Onions member then claims that the group kill stole from them and tries to set their pet to guard on top of one of the spawn points. Obviously, not gonna be able to out-DPS a full group so I’m not sure what that was going to accomplish.

Sacrifice also seems to be filled with kill stealers and griefers for the most part.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya they blocked out quest xp entirely in starting cities or sumthing. Super uncool tbh hope they rethink dat
So much for being 'classic'
Old 10-28-2019, 05:30 AM
Kobold

It's East Commonlands, Night Time, I'm close to leveling, but I'm sleepy, I should log off.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Servers Need to be Restarted - 15 minutes ...

Hm. I can ding in 15 minutes, and then just log off instead of waiting for server restart. Perfect!

but alas, after evading Griffins all day, I finally slip. CRUNCH.

Instant death. So much for my level!

ANNOUNCEMENT: 10 Minutes ...

I run back back to the camp and loot my corpse. Just as I finish, a huge orc charges me.

I panic and start to run. I'm taking massive damage. BASH, slam, swipe, stun.

I'm dead again.

ANNOUNCEMENT: 5 Minutes ...

I'm getting nervous and the restart timer is getting close. I navigate back to where I died from the orc.

I realize my corpse is somewhere near a known lion's pathing area, so I pull it aside a bit.

As I'm looting, I hear footsteps, only to look up and confirm it's the lion I was worried about.

I start to run, it turns. CRUNCH, paw, swipe.

Death number three.

ANNOUNCEMENT: 2 Minutes ...

I'm frantically strafe running against the clock. It's pitch black. I'm human. Naked, with no light source.

I find my corpse, but I can't just loot it yet. I peer around carefully for the griffin and lion.

It looks safe, for a split second. I pull my corpse just up a hill and loot, my fingers trembling.

I get the last bag off my corpse and I start casting gate.

ZONING, PLEASE WAIT ...

ANNOUNCEMENT: 1 Minute ...

I'd made it. I camped with 30 seconds to spare.

What a fucking ride.
Old 10-28-2019, 05:33 AM
Fire Giant

Made a deal with Peachpit and his brother Powah to loot sashes for me and just give me the bronze weapons. After like 5 hours together, they DC, never to return. Heh. Made enough for my spells anyways.
Old 10-28-2019, 08:36 AM
Sarnak

First time ever playing cleric:

Launch day 1: Zone into Misty. Getting 2 frames per second. Move towards wall where there are less players and start killing. Snakes, wolves, rats... Ding level 2. Move onto beetles and shortly ding level 3. Time to implement my brilliant plan - head to BB. Make it thru Kith, WC, and EC without any troubles. Freeport is nice and busy. Get to dock, wait a few minutes and boat comes. Lucky me, didnt even wait that long. Zone into OOT, mute sound so sirens dont get me. A few minutes go by and game crashes. OHNO! Relaunch, log back in... and im swimming in the middle of the drink. Sigh. Thankfully im not far from spec island and then sister island. (not classic - the boat stops at both docks, luckily for me.) Make it to bb, run to kaladim. Nobody is high enough to bind affinity yet, so i risk it. Well, risk what? There are more players in BB then there are mobs. In desperation i attack a spiderling. Meh, not too tough but i get hit by poison. As i start healing, 2 goblins agro me. I rush towards the guards. Poisoned and beaten and out of mana, the guards dispatch my pursuers... and i gently die of poison. Zone back into Misty. Time to rest...

Day 2: Run thru Kith, WC, EC, approach the dock in FP as boat is pulling up. Must be my lucky day. Zone into OOT, mute sound, ride to BB without a snag. Get to Kaladim, loot corpse, start fighting over mobs again. Find a spiderling - ha bitch, this time i have divine aura ready. Attack it. Halfway thru, another adds. Get poisoned. Kill one, pop DA and run to guards. DA wears off but poison still on... and i succumb to it, yet again. Zone into Misty. Consider NOT going for my corpse, although i would sorely miss my first real loots - a small box and a cracked staff (it felt like the game was handing out free epics when i looted those hehehe). Zone into Rivervale to make my 3rd corpserun to BB, and notice a bunch of the same halflings running from zoneline to somewhere behind Fools Gold. Check into it and find my entertainment for the next hour - running between Uner and Tagil, making over 20pp in the process. http://wiki.project1999.com/Deputy_Tagil%27s_Debt its fantastic cash to start. Bank the cash, run to BB and found a 13 caster who kindly bound me in Kaladim. Finally
Last edited by unleashedd; 10-28-2019 at 08:39 AM..
Old 10-28-2019, 08:51 AM
Banned

i got suspended for training guards to an exploiting afk XPer because “MuHhhH RuleS”

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got suspended for training guards to an exploiting afk XPer because “MuHhhH RuleS”

Closed Thread