Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have a problem with a guild being focused on Erudites, then you should have a problem that the Erudites exist with a black skin color (and other races aren't black) in the first place.

Also, they aren't roleplaying in blackface. They are roleplaying as Eruidtes which, per the lore, are haughty and very exclusionary as a race...as such, it makes sense for a guild full of Erudites to scoff at other races and refuse to let them join.

Would you be mad if I made a guild that only allowed Humans (which can only be white in EQ)? Is that racist? There's a guild that only allows Halflings, which can only be white...is that racist?
I'm sure that's one of whorza's accounts anyway.
Old 01-21-2020, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First mistake is talking to horza. Second is thinking you can reason with it any capacity. Third is doing either of those things again.
Do you refer to everyone you dislike as it or just the people you're trying to dehumanize?
Old 01-21-2020, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure that's one of whorza's accounts anyway.
Don't have to be a dupe account of someone to comment on stupidity
Old 01-21-2020, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Horza would never play a Erudite, because of the implications.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:17 PM
Skeleton

Sorry, I played on Teal and there was a huge level of toxicity over there, including 2-box PLing, twink alts, and jerks who boot people from their group so their just-logged-in guildmates can join them.

I'm laughing my butt off at all the whiners who somehow think that the arbitrary choice of server they made when they started their character somehow makes them a better person than those that chose the other one.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:47 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyppon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, I played on Teal and there was a huge level of toxicity over there, including 2-box PLing, twink alts, and jerks who boot people from their group so their just-logged-in guildmates can join them.

I'm laughing my butt off at all the whiners who somehow think that the arbitrary choice of server they made when they started their character somehow makes them a better person than those that chose the other one.
+100 points! I agree
Old 01-22-2020, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

I went back to blue before the merger. But I am thankful I got a guise on my monk and will probably pick up playing again after planes are out. I outpull most of the monks there. Those I respect, I salute you.
Old 01-22-2020, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is a waste of forum space. Move along.
your existence is a waste of the planet's space
Old 01-22-2020, 02:37 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't @ me.
Old 01-22-2020, 03:12 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half the people playing on Teal were playing on Green at the same time anyway.

Gabba Gabba
True that. Some even RMT on both at once - bet folks feel great about helping this guy get those manastones. https://ectunnel.com/community/threa...nastone.76321/
Closed Thread