Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-23-2020, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Default Manslayer Caves in WW

Hello!

At about -3020, 1600 in the Manslayer caves in Warslik's Woods, there seems to be a manslayer that spawns inside a wall. There are several places in those caves where NPCs "pop" through the walls when they aggro you, but that does not seem to be the case here. The manslayer seems to spawn inside the wall and aggros you when you walk by.

There's an unrelated bug in those caves as well, with the LOIO zoneline, where if a mob flees past the zoneline and you shoot arrows at it, the arrows can get "stuck" in the wall when you lack direct line of sight. This is also not unusual in twisty tunnels, but it seems to give outrageous archery XP. When trying to kill a pariah, I went from archery of 70 to archery of 90 in about 30 bowshots (normally archery skill ups are quite rare!)

All of this was documented on the Green server. I do not have a high enough level character on Blue to test either there.
Old 12-31-2020, 12:33 PM
Large Rat

We were in there on Blue the other night as well. There are several spawn points in those tunnels where the mobs appear to spawn at ceiling height by the stalactites and stalagmites that touch. I appears that the mobs pop out of wall or fall from the ceiling as you run by and they attack you.