Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's basically the everquest plot for how dark elves make their superior armor. So in a way it's kinda real.
Like "oh yea?! We're gonna dig up even OLDER rocks than yours! Then we're gonna use even older hammers, smelters, and techniques!" lol
Old 09-13-2021, 12:13 PM
Banned

That's so fucking crazy to even try to comprehend it makes this dude ^ look sane. The entire point of her life was to protect him.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:22 PM
Banned

I guess she doesn't need to worry about abortion this one time now.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's so fucking crazy to even try to comprehend it makes this dude ^ look sane. The entire point of her life was to protect him.
LOL the hardcore christian is judging me. How dare you disobey your gods orders.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this supposed to mean something? Ohhh i see it now.. Its got the word "chicago" in it.

As far as I can tell from the people on this forum, nothing bad has ever happened to anyone, ever, except in Chicago. I wonder why someone would make a point to point out every crime committed in a city with a large african american population?? Almost as if they want to paint an imagine of a place where the residents are animals or subhuman.

I wonder why someone would want to do that.. almost like, they need to reinforce a belief they have about a certain group of people or area..
People talk about crime in chicago because it's a major problem. Nobody is saying anything about anyone being "animals", it's as if you're subconsciously projecting that. For some reason that concept is bouncing around in your head, not anyone elses.

Yes crime happens in other places too. Groundbreaking stuff.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People talk about crime in chicago because it's a major problem. Nobody is saying anything about anyone being "animals", it's as if you're subconsciously projecting that. For some reason that concept is bouncing around in your head, not anyone elses.

Yes crime happens in other places too. Groundbreaking stuff.
As a hard right left progressive conservative social libertarian and fiscal authoritarian and communist.

I actually agree with u. That's the same feel I got too.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:37 PM
Banned

Lefty dorks like gravy are the ones standing in the way of anything improving, because as soon as you bring up crime in chicago they come running in like the virtue signal police to accuse you of being racist because many of the criminals are black. He fails to realize almost all the *victims* are black and latino, and their neighborhoods are suffering. They want MORE police there, not less. He'd know that if he ever left his house and actually talked to them himself.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

I just got off the phone with Danold Trump he told me that the USA was never actually in Afghanistan.

Can someone confirm?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

literally more blacks killed other blacks in one bad weekend in chicago than cops killed blacks for an entire year in the country

let that sink in
Old 09-13-2021, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lefty dorks like gravy are the ones standing in the way of anything improving, because as soon as you bring up crime in chicago they come running in like the virtue signal police to accuse you of being racist because many of the criminals are black. He fails to realize almost all the *victims* are black and latino, and their neighborhoods are suffering. They want MORE police there, not less. He'd know that if he ever left his house and actually talked to them himself.
LOL cause the right wingers (you guys) never use chicago as an allegory for "black people are bad". Deny it all you want but Ive never ever heard you guys mention another city besides chicago or portland. Both places are full of people you hate, libs, democrats, and black people.

You're right, black people are the victims of racism.

CHICAGO — Chicago police are stopping Black drivers overwhelmingly more often than white drivers, according to a state report.

Illinois Traffic and Pedestrian Stop Study data shows police are pulling over Chicago drivers more in recent years than ever before. It also shows massive racial disparities in how the roadways are policed: Chicago police stopped more than 204,000 Black drivers in 2020, compared to just over 35,000 white drivers.

You mad your little allegory got called out? Dont be mad. Rape daddy will listen

Then you come crying because I called you out. Look at all of you! HAHAHAHAHA
Closed Thread