Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 06:35 PM
Banned

wtf i love tear gas now
Old 11-26-2018, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf i love tear gas now
"There is nothing out of context"

Jacques Derrida
-Pedophile Advocate-
Old 11-26-2018, 06:42 PM
Banned

Basing an entire world view on what one weirdo intellectual said or didn't say in theory is a dangerous toxic ideology.

Almost as bad as Trump derangement syndrome or liberalism.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:42 PM
Banned

i don't know who that is
Old 11-26-2018, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf i love tear gas now
Did the CS gas chamber in basic.

The broken masks used for MOPP drills doesn't help much lol.

My drill Sgt used like 5x the # of tablets.

I was really congested. I blew out about a gallon of bright green snot afterwards.

CS gas is aaaamaaaazing. Felt gr8 the rest of the time.

We'd be fucked royally if anyone did use NBC against us.

The gear was basically a courage buff.
Last edited by Irulan; 11-26-2018 at 06:50 PM..
Old 11-26-2018, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basing an entire world view on what one weirdo intellectual said or didn't say in theory is a dangerous toxic ideology.

Almost as bad as Trump derangement syndrome or liberalism.
Progressive liberalism IS founded upon Foucaltian, Derridaean et al rationalization and philosophy. They are the founders of postmodernism and have been very active in the furthering of the postmodern liberal progressive movement's cause up until their VERY recent deaths.

Their ramblings are currently being taught in educational institutions throughout the United States in the fields of sociology and MANDATED diversity/humanities programs requisite of any 4 year baccalaureate degree provided by public universities throughout the country.

Public institutions are literally indoctrinating young adults with the mindset and rationalization of the pedophile's train of thought.
Last edited by Throndor; 11-26-2018 at 06:51 PM..
Old 11-26-2018, 06:51 PM
Banned

what parts of liberalism did they invent

ok google how do i boil lobster
Old 11-26-2018, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Progressive liberalism IS founded upon Foucaltian, Derridaean et al rationalization and philosophy. They are the founders of postmodernism and have been very active in the furthering of the postmodern liberal progressive movement's cause up until their VERY recent deaths.

Their ramblings are currently being taught in educational institutions throughout the United States in the fields of sociology and MANDATED diversity/humanities programs requisite of any 4 year baccalaureate degree provided by public universities throughout the country.
Yeah, I probably wouldn't make it through chapter 1. I believe your cliff notes though. He probably was a bit of a snowflake. Usually nerds are.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I probably wouldn't make it through chapter 1. I believe your cliff notes though. He probably was a bit of a snowflake. Usually nerds are.
i think this guys a peterson acolyte that got lost on the way to rape
Old 11-26-2018, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Public institutions are literally indoctrinating young adults with the mindset and rationalization of the pedophile's train of thought.
you sound like you read too much jordan peterson