Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Default warrior highdea

last night i accidentally turned auto attack off late on an ENRAGE, and noticed that i managed to parry a couple of the ripostes.

got me to thinking -- what happens if i hit my Furious discipline while a mob is enraged? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

some sort of infinite feedback loop of riposted ripostes? would the server explode? would the space time continuum tear apart?

or would my warrior just die? =p
Old 06-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last night i accidentally turned auto attack off late on an ENRAGE, and noticed that i managed to parry a couple of the ripostes.

got me to thinking -- what happens if i hit my Furious discipline while a mob is enraged? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

some sort of infinite feedback loop of riposted ripostes? would the server explode? would the space time continuum tear apart?

or would my warrior just die? =p
I think I tried this on live and we both ended up hitting each other back on every swing. Obviously I got the worst of things since he was like Statue of Rallos Zek (or some other raid boss, can't remember), and I was just an ogre. Now I could be wrong since I am going off like a 10 year old memory.
Closed Thread