Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: What DO women really want?
Length 3 2.01%
Girth 27 18.12%
Both 50 33.56%
Neither (please describe) 19 12.75%
Another Woman 50 33.56%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlankyLanky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want me a man who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, enjoys the smell of my beer farts and rotten feet. a man who will shave my lower back hair and clean it out of the shower because i dont want to. somebody who would rather goto the river and watch trains for free then go to dinner and a crappy movie that could be downloaded form the internet for free. a dude with some big beefy hands because my back hurts, and dude should rub it. if he had a big awesome dog named HAGGARD or SLAMMIE that would be good too. dude shouldnt wear deoderant. preferably have some knowledge or experience with freight trains. vegan or vegetarian is ok but im not so dude better not complain when i grill up a big hunk of flesh. but ya know...not to be to picky.
Shame you don't live near Buffalo. I know a few people back home that not only fit this description but they also have similar musical taste to you.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shame you don't live near Buffalo. I know a few people back home that not only fit this description but they also have similar musical taste to you.
damn man that is a shame. i live in richmond and there aint many around these parts.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

well i personally asked my wife and she says that besides another woman with a toy... girth is more important than length!!!
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 03-19-2011, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

yeah good luck reaching that magical spot with a 3 inch little boy dick.....
Old 03-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Banned

Women want attention and money. Refuse attention when they look for it and you will have her playing into the palm of your hands. Refuse money and your just a broke asshole and she will cheat on you, never refuse money.

No woman is loyal or honest other then my mother so always remember you are dealing with a smart and cunning predator at all times.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(...) so always remember you are dealing with a smart and cunning predator at all times.
God damn you, Eve.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatiOrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only a real man knows what us women really want. and it's not sex.
Only real women just want sex..........
Closed Thread