Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who is completely blocked from raiding? the current incarnation of the rules makes it the same playing field for everyone willing to put forth the time investment. Maybe raiding on P99 just isn't for you if you aren't willing to make the effort or put forth the time. What about P99 says everyone who creates a character will be able to experience every aspect of the game at the pace they want?
Don't play that shit with me. I was TMO. I know how it works. If you guys only step up and put forth the absolutely insane level of dedication we do, you can get dragons too. It's a broken system. You kids really need to learn to share your toys and quit destroying your lives.
Last edited by Cecily; 01-10-2017 at 09:16 PM..
Old 01-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't play that shit with me. I was TMO. I know how it works. Lol effort.
So you are saying you did this, and it was okay. It isn't now because you grew tired of it.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are saying you did this, and it was okay. It isn't now because you grew tired of it.
it was never okay, you do it for the pixels and fake competition. doesnt make it a good thing.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

Hippos gonna crit, man.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Fire Giant

I also have heard from multiple guild leaders that these "agreements" made over the last few days were not as peachy as you all say they were. I won't out these leaders nor the guild, but I believe my sources.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Breaken, I have more experience than you do with our cancerous raiding system and I thought it sucked even when I benefited from it. I spent my last year in TMO gearing my ranger so I could play EQ solo because raiding on P99 was so awful. The way you play, the way I used to play, makes it that way.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about P99 says everyone who creates a character will be able to experience every aspect of the game at the pace they want?
Apart from the strawman you pulled out of your ass right there - P99 is a server that's supposed to be as close to classic as possible.

So to ignore that obvious strawman and answer the relevant question you accidentally asked - "what about P99 says?"

Answer: Rotations and lists were classic and your FTE alt tabbing bind sighting lawyerquesting skype sharing BS racing is not. Now I'm not suggesting any particular change here because I don't really care just answering the question you accidentally asked.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Breaken, I have more experience than you do with our cancerous raiding system and I thought it sucked even when I benefited from it. I spent my last year in TMO gearing my ranger so I could play EQ solo because raiding on P99 was so awful. The way you play, the way I used to play, makes it that way.
wait... you did not agree with the way your guild done things... then you benefit from it... and after you get your ranger geared you left the people who showered you with pixels?

good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I thought it sucked even when I benefited from it.
No one likes it, not a single person, unless they are on a variety of drugs. FTE racing and tracking is work and feels like work.

Everyone blaming A/A for a decision that the P99 Staff made is like blaming food because you got fat.
Last edited by Sancta; 01-10-2017 at 09:44 PM..
Old 01-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait... you did not agree with the way your guild done things... then you benefit from it... and after you get your ranger geared you left the people who showered you with pixels?

good stuff.
No, actually, the leadership I was loyal to was ousted and Forsaken happened. I was still TMO about a year into Velious until I applied to your train wreck of a guild.
Closed Thread