Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I took a screenshot of me hitting like 1550ish, will post it when I get home [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see your 1571, and raise you 133, to 1704

https://imgur.com/a/86xET1m
Old 12-03-2020, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

A dps warrior is not only possible; when done right you can consistently do some of the most DPS of any class.

I've parsed 168 dps on vindi - fairly high ac mob (compared to exp/trash) while beserker and using precision. I went with tunare braid of golden hair 15/21 MH and the 18/30 VP Katana offhand. I've played around with Blam stick and vrs higher ac mobs (raid targets) the 15/21 is almost the same dmg dly but suffers a lot less from rng missing rounds with a blam.

This was over a 2.5 min raid target - 168 dps sustained. Sure a rogue can out dps that in spurts but even with a myrolkar's dagger and claw of lightning I don't believe they can do more than 168 sustained for several minutes. The longest rogue disc is 18 seconds.. I am finding parses where a few rogue's parsed in the 170s - but they are parses from Trak and Nexona - both targets took about 30 seconds.

Theres just something insanely wacky with the dmg calculations on warrior crippling blows.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

What I would do when I wasn't tanking and wanted to max dps was just duel another warrior and we could keep each other forever berserk

We would swing at each other until we proc'd avatar and then put each other at 35-40%, unclick chloro, and then go to town

This works much better on certain encounters. Vindi, for example, doesn't have any AOE

Warrior with berserk, TOV weaponry, and precision discipline is crazy DPS, some of the best there is
Closed Thread