Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 05:53 AM
Banned

Chinese scientist who worked in WHO lab in Hong Kong claims that Covid-19 was created in a Wuhan lab

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/i-...y-released-ccp

probably more believable than 'tainted bat meat'.
Old 09-16-2020, 08:30 AM
Banned

The myth of pandemic isn't real, people been getting sick for a while now. Stop being a pussy
Old 09-16-2020, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

ah yes, "zerohedge" and cucker tarlson, the most reliable sources
Old 09-16-2020, 01:35 PM
Banned

Hold up. I'm refreshing CNN right now, so that I know what to think about this....
Old 09-16-2020, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you have some kind of evidence that tucker isn't a reliable source? like a specific example? or have you just been conditioned to not like him and think nothing more of it?
Old 09-16-2020, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zerohedge just linking the Fox News story - this isn't an opinion piece, so you can't exactly claim 'zerohedge tinfoil blah blah' on this. Regardless, Fox or Zerohedge or Tucker aren't the 'source' of this story. The source is the actual Chinese scientist giving the interview - it's whether you believe her or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hold up. I'm refreshing CNN right now, so that I know what to think about this....
You might not believe this...but CNN is not running the story.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it was a tongue in cheek comment, bro. Of course CNN isn't running it. Why would the commie news network run a story airing their benefactors' dirty laundry. The institute of research in China, responsible for this outbreak, was largely funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and a number of US and British government agencies. That's why the "pandemic" was depicted at the London opener of the 2012 Olympics, with the entire stadium turning into a giant Coronavirus before hundreds of Mary Poppins' descended with umbrellas in hand, on wires, indicating the ushering in of the nanny state in response to the plandemic. COVID = Certificate of Vaccination ID, named endearingly after Gates'/Microsoft's patent WO/2020/060606 a bio-tracking cryptocurrency system to be included with the fake vaccination for coronavirus.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...d=WO2020060606
Last edited by Gwaihir; 09-16-2020 at 06:25 PM..
Old 09-16-2020, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zerohedge just linking the Fox News story - this isn't an opinion piece, so you can't exactly claim 'zerohedge tinfoil blah blah' on this. Regardless, Fox or Zerohedge or Tucker aren't the 'source' of this story. The source is the actual Chinese scientist giving the interview - it's whether you believe her or not.

A hong Konger wouldn't be allowed near any PLA research.

i stole this from r/sino
Old 09-17-2020, 03:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was a tongue in cheek comment, bro. Of course CNN isn't running it. Why would the commie news network run a story airing their benefactors' dirty laundry. The institute of research in China, responsible for this outbreak, was largely funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and a number of US and British government agencies. That's why the "pandemic" was depicted at the London opener of the 2012 Olympics, with the entire stadium turning into a giant Coronavirus before hundreds of Mary Poppins' descended with umbrellas in hand, on wires, indicating the ushering in of the nanny state in response to the plandemic. COVID = Certificate of Vaccination ID, named endearingly after Gates'/Microsoft's patent WO/2020/060606 a bio-tracking cryptocurrency system to be included with the fake vaccination for coronavirus.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...d=WO2020060606
Haha I know mate - I caught the sarcasm =P
Old 10-02-2020, 05:20 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

More media lies and deep state backing
Closed Thread