Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

I just hope we eroded the education system of the worlds most powerful military over the last few generations enough so that we can actually put a THE END to this story once and for all.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

I live in a very well funded school district. Teacher with a bachelors degree starts at $65k for 9 months work and no outside activities. Most around here are over $100k....and they still fucking complain about not making enough.

Imagine this, a kindergarten school teacher makes more in 9 months than the engineer that figured out if the stress levels on airplanes will tear it apart makes in 12.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Where did the engineer learn to do all that?
Old 09-18-2020, 02:16 AM
Aviak

You should probably inject Lysol like your leader taught you, you fucking dunce.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:23 AM
Sarnak

Wrong forum, right amount of stupid.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 75 years old. When I was young, back in the 60s, The teachers were complaining that they didn't make enough money and wanted a pay raise.
Fast forward to just a few minutes ago, I got a phone call asking if I was going to vote for or against the raising of tax to fund a pay raise for teachers.
The folks who become teachers, went to college, knowing that they were not going to be paid a high salary. If they didn't know that, they were not smart enough to be teachers.
I have cousins who have retired from teaching, they made it their career. They went to teacher colleges got degrees and continued their education while they worked but still, they complained that they didn't make enough.
When I got out of the Air Force after 12 years, I got a job and scraped by. When a better job came along that paid more I moved to that job. I did that all my working life. If you think you aren't making enough, get a job that pays more.
If the teachers are not intelligent enough to do even that when they feel underpaid, should they be teaching?
"Chang" Not American, opinion disregarded.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:26 AM
Banned

this turned into reddit real fast
Old 09-18-2020, 07:43 AM
Kobold

So this is where Biden is hiding.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:10 AM
Banned

What's the deal with Ovaltine?

The jar is round. The mug is round.

They should call it: 'Roundtine'.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:18 AM
Aviak

Typical red hat retard brigade, can't understand why anyone would do anything to help anyone ever. Can't look forward more than 30 seconds in the future. Can't figure out why having an educated populace is good for everyone. My sea of thieves crew could use you though, I bet you're real good at keeping the deck of our sloop clean.
Closed Thread