Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No fake facts whatsoever, but by the way you garishly promote yourself I know who you're voting for.
You can't overturn Roe without overturning a thousand privacy laws based on it

But, he's louder
Old 09-22-2020, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abortion is here to stay dudes. Deal with it.
The abortion issue was created to cause conflict. It doesn't matter what the gov says one way or the other on that topic.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hegelian+dialectic
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And anyone mindlessly bashing Chicago is a brainwashed simpleton told what to think about a city they've never been to, never will, and know nothing about.
Chicago is hopelessly corrupt and run by idiots. You can just look at the mayor; there is no way this person is not brain-damaged with her giant forehead and the googly-eyes, but I guess the main thing is the stupid things she says. Everyone is corrupt, from the Mayor on down to the Aldermen to the District Attorneys (hi 2 kim foxx) to the precinct captains down to everyone. Everyone is on the take and everyone lies. Not a single person in the city administration gives a shit about the mass murder taking place on the streets where the black blood runs all over the streets nightly but they run their fucking cunt mouths blaming everyone else for their shit governance.

Source: Grew up and lived in Chicago. Bought drugs in Cabrini Green off West Oak. Honorary member of Park Ridge Jewish Mafia. Mother political reporter for Chicago newspaper.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Both parties want power (wow you're smart), but if you're operating under the understanding that both parties will do *whatever* it takes to gain and keep power, then you have the naiveté of a small, stupid child.
Yeah, surely we're the naive party on this topic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
And anyone mindlessly bashing Chicago is a brainwashed simpleton told what to think about a city they've never been to, never will, and know nothing about.
This is just you showing your ignorance and illustrating how quickly you jump to incorrect assumptions without facts. I lived on the southeast side of that shithole for more than 2 decades so I know exactly what I'm talking about when I say it's mostly a shithole. But keep boasting about the city's GDP (rofl) like that's relevant. I just can't ...
Old 09-22-2020, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Hope was a mistake: Romney abdicates
Old 09-22-2020, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like like it's locked in.

Quote:
by the way you garishly promote yourself I know who you're voting for.
Jealous of my elf resume, yeesh. I think you missed the (walking) meme my man - The Man(nastone) himself. Just wait til I splice in some Gaston clips into my next video... it'll be delicious.

No one who votes for Joe Biden can be bad. Everyone who votes for Trump is bad because Orange Man Bad. Got it.

Guess you glossed over my 2016 voting record [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Cheers mate, I wish you no ill - I'm sure you have enough ill in your life thinking the way you do.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

He's gonna punch it through.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (84.8 KB, 41 views)
Old 09-22-2020, 02:53 PM
Banned

Even if roe was overturned, it then would go to the states and those that wish to legally kill babies could do so with a car ride.

As it stands there is thought to be a single bite on the SCOTUS that would vote that way. Big ball Clarence Thomas. /next
Old 09-22-2020, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope was a mistake: Romney abdicates
Interesting choice of word. Romney had a responsibility to disenfranchise me and ignore the voters who put the Republicans in power, but he 'abdicated' that responsibility.

I had aspirations. Like for example in 2016 when I cast my vote for a Republican President, I expected that if he was elected he would appoint federal judges from Jan 20, 2017 to at least Jan 19, 2021. That was my hope and my wish as an American voter and it came true.

I understand some people want to disenfranchise me and people like me. They tell me it's 'real close' to the next election so I should forget about my desire to see conservative judges installed. Fuck me and what I want. I mean I'm backed by election results, precedent and tradition. But fuck that because we're 'real close' to an election. When we're 'real close' some things don't matter. Like what I voted for. And people like Romney have a responsibility to make sure I don't get what I want because other people want it more.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

This whole election year thing is just bullshit. The presidency was controlled by a dem and the senate repubs when garland was on the plate. Ther is no conflict in the current government. You might as well say presidents shouldn't pass any bills into law their last year of office.
Closed Thread