Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Default Be careful with Thurg armor MQs

It seems some troll has run around pre-loading gems onto quest npcs in thurg, so my warrior is now the proud new owner of shaman chain legs
Old 09-21-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

its always been like that, part of risk of MQing, skyshrine aint much better.
Old 09-21-2020, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

It was me
Old 09-21-2020, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Someone should give hasten some gold and a rapier for giggles.
Old 09-21-2020, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Its all been done before. Its the risk taken with MQ's.
Old 09-21-2020, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

The best Custom Content to be considered- Do away with MQ's.. Repopulate some of these zones with people LFG'n.. Instead you have all these awesome zones with 1-3 people in there just camping the same shit, unless a guild raids, then it's 200 folks piled up... All this awesome gear to drop from Kael that everybody needs or wants, but unless there is a pop in there, there is like 2 folks at a time.. Why are we shooting ourselves in the foot like this?

Saw like 250 people in DL this weekend for Gore.. WTF?!
Old 09-21-2020, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best Custom Content to be considered- Do away with MQ's.. Repopulate some of these zones with people LFG'n.. Instead you have all these awesome zones with 1-3 people in there just camping the same shit, unless a guild raids, then it's 200 folks piled up... All this awesome gear to drop from Kael that everybody needs or wants, but unless there is a pop in there, there is like 2 folks at a time.. Why are we shooting ourselves in the foot like this?

Saw like 250 people in DL this weekend for Gore.. WTF?!
Yeah it would be an interesting move for sure, but white scales are tradeable so not sure what Gore has to do with it really.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:15 PM
Banned

Obligatory wouldn't happen on green
Old 09-21-2020, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it would be an interesting move for sure, but white scales are tradeable so not sure what Gore has to do with it really.
Gore has nothing to do with anything really.. All i'm saying is, if we had more to PUG in other than the hole- Then there wouldn't be 250 people stopping what they are doing to kill 1 single Gore...

If people had reason to stay in zone and keep adventuring for items they want like platehouse- They aren't going to leave PH for a 1 in 250 chance at a Mystical Pouch....

I just think its lame there are all these cool zones to level in with awesome gear to attain but just cause they aren't at the top of the charts in ZEM, or cause the mobs hit harder or have more HP's that we just toss them aside.. Then we do dumb shit like MQ's.... Some MQ's i understand, maybe you'll never have the time to attain an item without it.. I get that, But Thurg gear is not one of those items.. Adventurers need to adventure again!!!!
Old 09-21-2020, 04:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gore has nothing to do with anything really.. All i'm saying is, if we had more to PUG in other than the hole- Then there wouldn't be 250 people stopping what they are doing to kill 1 single Gore...

If people had reason to stay in zone and keep adventuring for items they want like platehouse- They aren't going to leave PH for a 1 in 250 chance at a Mystical Pouch....

I just think its lame there are all these cool zones to level in with awesome gear to attain but just cause they aren't at the top of the charts in ZEM, or cause the mobs hit harder or have more HP's that we just toss them aside.. Then we do dumb shit like MQ's.... Some MQ's i understand, maybe you'll never have the time to attain an item without it.. I get that, But Thurg gear is not one of those items.. Adventurers need to adventure again!!!!
What specifically is preventing you from grouping in places like Thurg?
Closed Thread