Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm. Harmony, turn in, hide?
The more you know.gif! And I'm a Half-Elf without hide. So I have to get even more clever with it. But fail-elves and Faillings can do Hide turnins just fine this way.

I would never waste string charges on Joleena.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Well you could always have someone else cast it on you. I don't really see you asking someone else to run to the far side of Lfay just for that, but that's about as clever as I can think of. I'm a rogue, so I don't trust anything but sneak for turn ins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donruss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey look. It is the two Druids who's opinions I value most. Are you guys going to trip if I add you to friends list and am constantly asking you druid questions?
Well thank you. I'm more of a ranger these days, but I'm totally happy to answer any questions you may have. Dald is among the best druids on the server, perhaps the best, skillwise, so feel free to bug him too.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donruss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*edit

Was talking to/about Cecily and daladean. I am sure willie is a baller too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHA. This made my day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Fairy princess was not up when I strolled by last night. This is a problem. Does she have a ph? Does it work like brother z/hasten? Will the pH despawn after some time? Or do I have to kill the pH to get her to spawn? How do you do this without hurting the fairy faction?
Old 04-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Despawns at like 8 AM and 6 PM? There are two despawn/repop times per day, I forget them exactly. But you don't have to kill her and eat faction hits if you don't want to.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Sarnak

Awesome! Thank you
Closed Thread