Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Kobold

Default Hello all! New bard seeking active guild.

How's it going everyone. I just started playing on this server after having migrated from the PEQ Grand Creation server; one of my friends recommended I try this server after I got frustrated with multiboxing and gave me some nice hand-me-downs to help me get started. I'm a level 4 bard at the moment and am seeking an active, well-established guild to get to know and call home.

At the moment I'm just trying to reach level 8 in order to group up in EC and start getting to know people, but I'm hoping to find a good guild that is willing to take me at a very low level, even if it's only on a trial basis, in order to get to know people and show me the ropes to dungeon groups and raiding. I was a raider in WoW, but it's new territory for me in EQ and I'd like to partake in it if possible.

I would really prefer if any guild that does consider me has a voice-chat program like Vent or Mumble. I have a microphone and Vent/Mumble/Raidcall already installed and configured.

Anyway, that's about it from me right now, I may add more information as I continue to level and my adventure across Norrath unfolds. Thank you guys for reading, and I wish you all the very best!
Last edited by Twilight-Sparkle; 11-11-2012 at 04:34 AM..
Old 11-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

There are some pretty nice lower end guilds you can check out for starts. Full Circle are filled with some good guys. Check around the forum.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 11-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyanideGas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are some pretty nice lower end guilds you can check out for starts. Full Circle are filled with some good guys. Check around the forum.
Do you know if Full Circle is accepting anyone around lv10?
Old 11-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

30+ at the moment to join full circle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Kobold

Oh boo. I guess I'll just have to keep my eye out, or survive the grind to 30.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Aviak

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88099

[[ brand new just started I believe! May be a good opportunity to get to know EQ with other new players! ]]

Brother Hayle shouts, 'All hail Aegnarion, wielder of Soulfire!'

Follow my Adventures through Norrath!
Old 11-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Well, I'm level 10 at the moment and the exp is flowing fairly well in WC. Maybe I can reach 30 in the next two weeks or so.

I'm really loving my bard. I can do a bit of everything, I've got the hang of twisting, and haste item + haste song actually makes the bard fairly competent at melee combat.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Bard is fun as hell but after a while your wrists might start hurting. I recommend not trying to be a super bard and twist 5 songs at all times. Also one thing that helped was making hotkeys for each song that stop start them. I still manually twist but instead of double tapping each song you only need to single tap. If that doesn't make sense to you I'll try to explain a little better.

edit damn you already have the bard blue armor... man starting from scratch is much more fun.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Kobold

Yeah, I have a very generous friend. He said this armor will do me good until I can get Planar armor.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Bronys make me cringe tbh
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Closed Thread