Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well hang on now, maybe try for a simpsons meme or some rick & morty before you go?
Well wait, hold on now. I'm American, clearly my IQ isn't quite high enough to understand the intricacies of Rick & Morty.

Frankly the fact that you assumed I could is a great compliment coming from you.

Is it okay to share memes since you're in the EU? I wouldn't want you to be strip searched.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm from the South (obviously) so I know fuck all when it comes to unions.

Are there union unions? Who protects you from the unions? Republicans?
in the private sector business associations comprised of employers of union members defend the consumer by combatting the price distortion associated with monopolized labor. in the public sector the employer joins the labor monopoly in financially raping the consumer, occluding it with broken promises and bad policy.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well wait, hold on now. I'm American, clearly my IQ isn't quite high enough to understand the intricacies of Rick & Morty.

Frankly the fact that you assumed I could is a great compliment coming from you.

Is it okay to share memes since you're in the EU? I wouldn't want you to be strip searched.
smdh that rick and morty, a bad cartoon for children, is considered intellectually challenging for u
Old 06-27-2018, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

and don't tell me that's not a thing for american conservatives because I seen you all talk about that cartoon like it's some snooty intellectual shit lol

that's where you are now. that's who you are now.

you're political pugs
Old 06-27-2018, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
smdh that rick and morty, a bad cartoon for children, is considered intellectually challenging for u
Yeah, I don't know why you recommended that show to a lowly American.

You're big brained, you ought to know I can't handle such deep and thoughtful content.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

you should probably re-read that post if that's what you took away
Old 06-27-2018, 12:07 PM
Banned

i like funny cartoons and am ok with being regarded as subhuman for it
Old 06-27-2018, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
you should probably re-read that post if that's what you took away
nah
Old 06-27-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

Exclamation

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.

As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
Old 06-27-2018, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
and don't tell me that's not a thing for american conservatives because I seen you all talk about that cartoon like it's some snooty intellectual shit lol

that's where you are now. that's who you are now.

you're political pugs
Welfare has funded the west’s Decline by subsidizing those who don’t look like us to have more kids who don’t act like us

Conservatism is the only option for sustaining democracy and stopping authoritarianism

hope this helps. I have Armenian blood. My IQ is (((exceptional)))