Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can Brother Q or Z even be killed in Classic? Level 61 Monk GM.
Yea, they've been getting killed pretty regularly. Lots of dark mauve robes floating around.
Old 07-10-2020, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

This is easy
https://wiki.project1999.com/Brass_Knuckles x2 then MQ yourself sky fists.

Really just MQ yourself all the sky gear.
Old 07-10-2020, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Can you get the haste belt before level 46?
Old 07-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you get the haste belt before level 46?
I'm curious about everything he said to be honest. Looks like nobody has sold those brass knuckles on blue before in EC (just forums for over 300k) and also isn't all that stuff off limits to anyone under 46 for MQ, and can you actually MQ that stuff? ;p
Old 07-11-2020, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

To be fair Im sure like a large portion of raid monks are already planning to reroll.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then if you can get on fungi /list with a 50 to twink your monk, I guess you'll be golden

My guess is that if it takes a key to get in, there won't be a list, and everyone will be recording and ready to upload to get rid of shitters.

As far as twinking monks and necros, besides WR, brazier, pet weps, gear, etc, there are some quest items you can use to pl to 9 or 12 that would only take an illusion pot and a transfer or two for evils & neutrals. But after the great kaladim bone chip melt down of '19 put your eggs in that basket at your own risk.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My guess is that if it takes a key to get in, there won't be a list, and everyone will be recording and ready to upload to get rid of shitters.

As far as twinking monks and necros, besides WR, brazier, pet weps, gear, etc, there are some quest items you can use to pl to 9 or 12 that would only take an illusion pot and a transfer or two for evils & neutrals. But after the great kaladim bone chip melt down of '19 put your eggs in that basket at your own risk.
That's why I like gnoll fangs. They aren't bullshit OP, but they are mildly solid, but not world ending if it got nerfed to nothing. Killing gnolls is sexually gratifying after all.