Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Trumps America destroyed the USA through greed. You’re too stupid to understand just how bad your country is

fixed it for you
Old 07-11-2020, 11:45 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s because no one believes in science or expertise anymore. Why listen to what the TV tells you when the TV is just a platform for liars and cheats. But yeah I agree
I and many of my friends believe science. Hell, believe it or not I use to be a paid scientist. Many of my friends and family either are or use to be scientists. What we don't believe are the journalists and politicians that cherry pick scientific facts and publish only the tidbits they want to be know in order to bend people to their will.
Old 07-11-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Increasing evidence that coronavirus is having effects on the brain in many people, ranging from subtle to very severe brain injury. Looks like we might have another wave of neurological injury within 10 to 20 years from now, kind of like how postencephalitic parkinsonism cropped up all over the place in people who had recovered from the Spanish Flu.

Get back to work though, serf, your corporate lords need more wealth.
Old 07-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I and many of my friends believe science. Hell, believe it or not I use to be a paid scientist. Many of my friends and family either are or use to be scientists. What we don't believe are the journalists and politicians that cherry pick scientific facts and publish only the tidbits they want to be know in order to bend people to their will.
Yeah you were a paid scientist eh? So Big Payment had you by the balls!

The only scientists I trust are independently wealthy. Some kind of billionaire scientist playboy club I suppose, I could get into that. Yeah I would trust those guys for sure.
Old 07-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

trust Kelly Anne Wolfe, she has 13 degrees in Psychology
Old 07-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not sure what you’re getting at, but “bending people to their will” is an interesting way of corrupting “trying to get the public to stop spreading an illness”
Old 07-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you were a paid scientist eh? So Big Payment had you by the balls!

The only scientists I trust are independently wealthy. Some kind of billionaire scientist playboy club I suppose, I could get into that. Yeah I would trust those guys for sure.
hehe, yea sure they had me by the balls. It's the entire reason why I'm now a stay at home dad. The stuff I worked on was basically to make sure the general public didn't freeze their asses off at 40k feet or go deaf while taxing down a runway.

As far as the billionaire playboy bit.....Bill Gates and his cronies need to stay the fuck out of politics. Technically he's a scientist. Definitely a billionaire....also hell bent on making everybody his personal drone. Yea, he's doing some good but he's also doing some really sketchy shit. Hell, the late Paul Allen purchased his own law here in Washington. It just cost him a measly $20M.
Old 07-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not sure what you’re getting at, but “bending people to their will” is an interesting way of corrupting “trying to get the public to stop spreading an illness”
https://tenor.com/view/you-dumbass-m...id-gif-5785598
Old 07-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

1. Wear a mask
2. Do not purchase anything made in China ever again
3. Lose weight
Closed Thread