Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 06:15 PM
Fire Giant

Brazier of Elemental Summoning to start
Old 04-17-2020, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Fighting Batons from Dalnir will be in high demand for the first few months of Kunark. They are only 8/20, but that ratio obviously blows away low level Monk fists. And they are not as rare as the Wu's drops from CoM and can be camped fairly easily.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Ok so for your monk, you gonna need a Tranix Crown, Gatorscale Leggings, a Djarns and one 55HP ring. Also cured silk for the rest but really I would just totally skip that. Day one go in start pulling stuff and fill up the rest of your slots pretty quick. No hassle advice right there.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

55hp rings all you need for the Necro. Don’t you dare buy Robe of the Oracle. That robe and an Iksar is the very worst Fashionquest.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brazier of Elemental Summoning to start
This. Such a fun item.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

All u need now to twink any class are several bags full of Red Wood Wands. Done and done!
Old 04-17-2020, 10:43 PM
Sarnak

Honestly, the items I noticed most on my necro were weight reduction bags, and they almost never get talked about. Having nice gear is great, but outside of a CoS for charming, nothing improved my QoL nearly as much. Especially if you plan to do any of the sister or guard camps.
Old 04-17-2020, 11:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecisive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, the items I noticed most on my necro were weight reduction bags, and they almost never get talked about. Having nice gear is great, but outside of a CoS for charming, nothing improved my QoL nearly as much. Especially if you plan to do any of the sister or guard camps.
What bags do u suggest in Classic? (already have an Abukar Box)
Old 04-18-2020, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What bags do u suggest in Classic? (already have an Abukar Box)
Sewn Evil-Eye and Large Soiled are 70% and 65%, respectively. Obviously Tink bags if you're ballin' once they're in the server, I believe same patch Abu-Kar stops dropping. Shralok are even pretty decent, especially if you're on a budget. Hand Made are almost worthless though, imo, outside of being 10 slot.
Old 04-18-2020, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

Are we all aware that twink means something completely different, but kind of the same, in other languages ?
Closed Thread