Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have those weapons you should know the answer. If you don’t, you should parse.
or refrain from RMT?

Long ago a thread like this showed up on the Saryrn Tavern every few months. Most of the time is was an ebay'd toon. Not directly saying the OP was RMT'd but playing the odds.....
Old 06-30-2020, 11:56 AM
Kobold

Cool, I have no problem investigating my account. I put a whole lotta hours in the tunnel
Old 06-30-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by questever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, I have no problem investigating my account. I put a whole lotta hours in the tunnel
Never leveled a main or an alt and grinded for the money, just bought low and sold high for weeks on end until you could afford stuff that goes for well over 100kpp?

I mean, that's doable I suppose, but...
Old 06-30-2020, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

/emote Grabs Popcorn
Old 06-30-2020, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or refrain from RMT?

Long ago a thread like this showed up on the Saryrn Tavern every few months. Most of the time is was an ebay'd toon. Not directly saying the OP was RMT'd but playing the odds.....
That is for the sleuths to figure out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I was just being snarky.

OP: it depends on your level. Damage caps favor speed to level 30. Dmg bonus will prevail at some point over ratio in the high 50’s. The muddy middle is where ratio is supreme. Personally I find BoC to be marginal as a 60 MH besides stats. If you have a Horn or Hsagra that’s great but your piercing cap is lower. What you want for a MH is a SBoZ or possibly a reaver (if 30-50’s solo).

Personally I’d go Reaver and gnome warrior. Between the 40% spell haste arms and the 2h you will lose less dps with the battle-bind macro.

Basically
cheap path: Reaver 30+
Expensive path: Sboz MH, BoC offhand
Old 06-30-2020, 02:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is for the sleuths to figure out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I was just being snarky.

OP: it depends on your level. Damage caps favor speed to level 30. Dmg bonus will prevail at some point over ratio in the high 50’s. The muddy middle is where ratio is supreme. Personally I find BoC to be marginal as a 60 MH besides stats. If you have a Horn or Hsagra that’s great but your piercing cap is lower. What you want for a MH is a SBoZ or possibly a reaver (if 30-50’s solo).

Personally I’d go Reaver and gnome warrior. Between the 40% spell haste arms and the 2h you will lose less dps with the battle-bind macro.

Basically

Good post, appreciate the knowledge
Old 06-30-2020, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Basically
Nobody ever recommends Sword of the Bloodsworn. I thought that was a Kunark weapon (according to Zam at least).
Old 06-30-2020, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody ever recommends Sword of the Bloodsworn. I thought that was a Kunark weapon (according to Zam at least).
That weapon drops in Kunark but it wasn't a kunark-era item: It was added with the Droga revamp later on, I think Planes of Power-era. It's not available on P1999.

Danth
Old 06-30-2020, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should stick to the P99 wiki for P99 items. That sword obviously isn't Velious era. The stats are way too good for a Droga item, and it has + endurance. That stat modifier is post Velious, no item in P99 has it.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Kobold

The Horn of Hsagra is a beast, even in a warriors hands. Trust me.
Closed Thread