Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

It isn't complicated...

Most players who are jerks join "uber" guilds...
Seal Team is a an "uber" guild. So is Kingdom.

The truth is that on p99 green the guilds themselves are fairly cooperative and non toxic...they still attract the scum of the server, who act like scum when they aren't raiding.
While most of these players in general are fine (even in "uber" guilds)...most toxic people join an uber guild, even though (on green anyways) the guilds themselves and most of their players are generally fine people.

Unfortunately, the point of contact that most non-raiders have with "uber" guilds are the players they meet around the game at various camps, which are frequented by said toxic asses. You run into them everywhere...only real blame you can lay on the guilds is that they tolerate to various degrees bad player behavior as long as you toe the line during raids (and show up).
Old 07-11-2020, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't complicated...

Most players who are jerks join "uber" guilds...
Seal Team is a an "uber" guild. So is Kingdom.

The truth is that on p99 green the guilds themselves are fairly cooperative and non toxic...they still attract the scum of the server, who act like scum when they aren't raiding.
While most of these players in general are fine (even in "uber" guilds)...most toxic people join an uber guild, even though (on green anyways) the guilds themselves and most of their players are generally fine people.

Unfortunately, the point of contact that most non-raiders have with "uber" guilds are the players they meet around the game at various camps, which are frequented by said toxic asses. You run into them everywhere...only real blame you can lay on the guilds is that they tolerate to various degrees bad player behavior as long as you toe the line during raids (and show up).
oh my god shut up. prexus help your soul you are retarded.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is president. You can't tell me what to do. And you're the retard, retard.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I could just make another account, right? I’m not IP banned
This account isn’t even the banned two
Not personal. I should have made that clear. Why are people banned from P99 servers allowed access to P99 forums? Rhetorical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is president. You can't tell me what to do. And you're the retard, retard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2nd
Old 07-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Banned

Brother Ramal holds dual Ph.Ds
Old 07-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

People hate Seal Team because YOU ALL only want to put in the exact amount of effort that you are willing to put in. Any more effort than that is "too much", "cheating", whatever other excuse YOU ALL make.

So, either they can add instancing to cheer you up, or you will continue to forumquest. The choice is yours.
Old 07-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

this ^
Old 07-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Bats, Gnolls, Orcs, Goblins, Kobolds, Giants, Dragons, Planes, Lizardland, Snowland, PvP, Forumquest....

Forumquest IS the endgame!
Old 07-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People hate Seal Team because YOU ALL only want to put in the exact amount of effort that you are willing to put in. Any more effort than that is "too much", "cheating", whatever other excuse YOU ALL make.

So, either they can add instancing to cheer you up, or you will continue to forumquest. The choice is yours.
Old 07-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

this ^
Closed Thread