Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Lightbulb Levling / Raiding guild

Hello Project 1999 community!
I am Titanas and I'm here to inspire every one leveling up to join my friends and I in our adventures. We are in the process of creating a guild that will be very group/raid oriented. I hope to find players that arn't power gamers , but the ones who like to stop and smell the flowers so to speak. You can call it a zerg force if you like but we want every one to experience everything such as taking every one online have it levels 15-35 to a level 25 Dungeon as long as atleast 1 person gets an upgrade and we all have fun its worth it.

If any one shares this intrest in group play please contact me In game,private message, public response to this post.

We Currently have no webpage but have a 25 person Ventrilo server. (if needed I'll get a larger one)

All Levels Classes Welcome. The only requirement I have is join us for all the fun and events.
Last edited by Titanas; 04-17-2011 at 04:05 AM..
Old 04-17-2011, 04:07 AM
Kobold

Several of my RL friends are all playing now we could use some more folks to group with.

Classes/Levels we have
7 Rogue
7 Paladin
7 Shaman
7 Bard
33 druid
33 ench

Right now the ench and druid (Myself) are helping the others get gear and level. Let me know if you want to join in.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All Levels Classes Welcome. The only requirement I have is join us for all the fun and events.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread