Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2020, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop putting words into my mouth, ya moran.

It bothers me that people think they can destroy the classicness of our beloved server because they feel they missed out.

Yes.

Time to move on from the used up, overfarmed beta server.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM pls/ty! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao Jack, stop being so emotionally invested in a server you don't even seem to care about. Go play Green, stop stressing.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

I find it interesting how much value people seem to place upon pixels no longer available. If you own them - yea, congrats! But to brag about having something others do not, especially on a dead end server where the population of Blue server combined with the Green server gets close to the daily population of the Jita market system in a game like Eve Online (which has over five thousand systems). It is borderline irrelevant when you look at the vast number of gaming servers out there catering to every old ass game to the most modern. It would be like bragging you have an unopened box containing the E.T. gaming cartridge for the Atari 2600! And then getting all belligerent when there is talk of running an emulator.

But if bragging about it gets you through whatever life you decided to live...
Old 02-03-2020, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it interesting how much value people seem to place upon pixels no longer available. If you own them - yea, congrats! But to brag about having something others do not, especially on a dead end server where the population of Blue server combined with the Green server gets close to the daily population of the Jita market system in a game like Eve Online (which has over five thousand systems). It is borderline irrelevant when you look at the vast number of gaming servers out there catering to every old ass game to the most modern. It would be like bragging you have an unopened box containing the E.T. gaming cartridge for the Atari 2600! And then getting all belligerent when there is talk of running an emulator.

sorry you dont have warder loot.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoink1986 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how loke makes a blanket statement about rooted dragons with no data to back it up. On the contrary I know most raiders like the rooted dragons.
Sorry I'm not out taking polls and compiling data bud, I assumed most people would work under the assumption my statements were based on anecdotal experience. I have yet to speak to a member of AG or Riot that has had anything good to say about rooted dragons.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

So you talked to no one. Congrats?
Old 02-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoink1986 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you talked to no one. Congrats?
So you're just here to shit up server chat with RnF quality posts?
Old 02-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Banned

+1 for sleeper resets / warders spawning with some degree of regularity.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Who is bragging? Ramen? I just hear a lot of complaining about people who weren't there at the time. The warder fights aren't interesting so let's be real it's because you want punching bag loot. I'm all for resetting the warders just realize what kind of Pandora's box you open. I could use more elder beads, manastones and guises and don't want to pay market price for them. Can we reset that so I can experience that content? Or is my complaint not valid because of some inferiority complex suffered when rampage woke the sleeper?

There's a whole server dedicated to those who missed content and want to experience it. Green is over there, go play it so you're there when velious releases and you too can fight dragons.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is bragging? Ramen? I just hear a lot of complaining about people who weren't there at the time. The warder fights aren't interesting so let's be real it's because you want punching bag loot. I'm all for resetting the warders just realize what kind of Pandora's box you open. I could use more elder beads, manastones and guises and don't want to pay market price for them. Can we reset that so I can experience that content? Or is my complaint not valid because of some inferiority complex suffered when rampage woke the sleeper?

There's a whole server dedicated to those who missed content and want to experience it. Green is over there, go play it so you're there when velious releases and you too can fight dragons.
Pretty presumptuous with all the "you" thrown around that I am so, so worried about obtaining loot of any kind. I used to play very casually - so casual that after five years of being a member here the highest one of my characters reached was level 30. I saw Project 1999 as a hobby at best - not my life long achievement. If Rogean decided one day to shut down all the servers permanently - that's fine with me. Or resets everything for a free for all with "phat lewt" raining down - that's fine with me too. But watching people spew "sorry you dont have warder loot." as if it is some badge of honor in the grand scheme of things is quite hilarious to me. I don't laugh with these people - I laugh at them!

Sorry if your nerves got rattled Freakish. It is only a game in the end...
Closed Thread