Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2020, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omg, your post history is literally you whining at every single post you see. Seek help, dawg. I would ignore you (like the rest of society clearly has) if that were an option here. I don't associate with people like you in-game, in the real world, on reddit or any form of social media. Why in the hell would I associate with you here? Antiquated forum, antiquated features.
Lol wow someone is severely triggered....
Old 07-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

He’s not wrong ye olde douche.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only person I see crying like a little bitch is you. Imagine being so delusional that you post daily on a low-traffic forum for a 20+ year old video game that no one you know has ever heard of and raging at every faceless comment you see on a computer monitor.

You live a sad existence. I'm glad I spent the last 20 years of my life living life and hope I'm not like you 20 years from now.
If you actually believe this then you are scum for saying it. Lots of folks here have enjoyed EQ for 20 years and continue to enjoy it here. That you managed to find your way here would indicate you have much more than not in common with us.

If you don't believe it you're scum for trying to take a cheap shot...and doing the exact same thing you insulted others for.

Self righteous to the extreme.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Banned

better post to let everyone know how not angry i am about a 20 year old game i like
Old 07-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Banned

listened for 5 seconds and heard 30 something adult children fighting over pixelated items on a 20 year old emulated game
Old 07-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Only one thing sucks worse then spending a shit ton of your hobby time playing the same game on and off for 20 years...

Doing that same thing, but still managing to suck at EQ. Significantly large overlap between this type and anyone who seriously tries to insult anyone else who plays by calling the game "a 20 year old elf sim" or its players "man children".
Old 07-12-2020, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He’s not wrong ye olde douche.
Fair point
Old 07-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you actually believe this then you are scum for saying it. Lots of folks here have enjoyed EQ for 20 years and continue to enjoy it here. That you managed to find your way here would indicate you have much more than not in common with us.

If you don't believe it you're scum for trying to take a cheap shot...and doing the exact same thing you insulted others for.

Self righteous to the extreme.
Gottem!
Old 07-13-2020, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
omg, your post history is literally you whining at every single post you see. Seek help, dawg. I would ignore you (like the rest of society clearly has) if that were an option here. I don't associate with people like you in-game, in the real world, on reddit or any form of social media. Why in the hell would I associate with you here? Antiquated forum, antiquated features.
Actually, you can ignore people. It's not super intuitive to find it, but the option is there.