Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kaveh got banned because they're fucking stupid and racist
Holding China accountable is racist? Keep buying stuff on amazon dumb dumb
Old 07-14-2020, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

I don't have a forum alt. When I get my ban I eat it like a man. I open my mouth, put that ban in all the way and then just clamp down as hard as I can until the juice runs down my chin.

I still visit the forums, but it makes me sad because then Chortles posts a classic image which ties everything together and all I see is [you must be logged in to view images you fuckin fuck] which is cool I guess. I deserve that for my racism or whatever bigotry and hate the mod feverishly imagines I'm spewing.
Old 07-14-2020, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Domo you said

How many lifes could be saved if the President of the United States would react reasonable to the Corona Virus months ago?

He wanted to shut down all international travel from china and anyone who visited china to slow the spread at the beginning and was shut down BY DEMOCRATS Who called him racist

I mean there are quite few cultists among the Trump supporters who only didnt wear a mask because the President of the United States didnt wear a mask.

He didnt wear a mask because he does not want to cause panic, the worst thing you can do is be afraid of something, it limits your ability to actually deal with it
The travel ban didn't really do much because the virus was already here. And the little confirmed cases were because we didn't have the testing we have today. As you can see from the current state of affairs, Americans don't need any help spreading the virus.

Hope this helps

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-14-2020, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

I want to thank everyone not wearing a mask and keeping this thing alive for my massive paychecks and the house I just bought. Love you guys

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to thank everyone not wearing a mask and keeping this thing alive for my massive paychecks and the house I just bought. Love you guys
So I was talking with my sister a couple of days ago for her birthday, and she's like well last year I wanted to move to Texas while still working in Chicago, so my boss let me go and then hired me back as an independent contractor. This year they let everyone go because of covid, but because I'm my own corporation I applied for a PPP loan and they sent me a massive check. And then because the unemployment look-back period is 18 months I was still an employee I got unemployment and also the covid unemployment bonus. Finally, I just received another massive PPP check, with the same exact dollar amount for no reason since I only applied once, well that went into the bank and cleared. Thanks for calling, going out with the girls tonight, ttl!
Old 07-14-2020, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

masks and freedom are overrated.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I was talking with my sister a couple of days ago for her birthday, and she's like well last year I wanted to move to Texas while still working in Chicago, so my boss let me go and then hired me back as an independent contractor. This year they let everyone go because of covid, but because I'm my own corporation I applied for a PPP loan and they sent me a massive check. And then because the unemployment look-back period is 18 months I was still an employee I got unemployment and also the covid unemployment bonus. Finally, I just received another massive PPP check, with the same exact dollar amount for no reason since I only applied once, well that went into the bank and cleared. Thanks for calling, going out with the girls tonight, ttl!
Grrl Power!
Old 07-14-2020, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Domo you said

How many lifes could be saved if the President of the United States would react reasonable to the Corona Virus months ago?

He wanted to shut down all international travel from china and anyone who visited china to slow the spread at the beginning and was shut down BY DEMOCRATS Who called him racist

I mean there are quite few cultists among the Trump supporters who only didnt wear a mask because the President of the United States didnt wear a mask.

He didnt wear a mask because he does not want to cause panic, the worst thing you can do is be afraid of something, it limits your ability to actually deal with it
Sounds like a cheap excuse you worked for days on.

Why did he call the virus then a hoax, a democratic hoax?
Your President even says that the climate change is a hoax.

Go ahead and keep worship him, I dont really care but please dont lie to others and yourself.
Old 07-14-2020, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know enough about money theory though to know that the entire world runs on the dollar and that we can just print as much of it as we want...time to print more free money and send everyone another round of checks
Senate gets back on Monday. I expect UI bonus extension quickly as it's set to expire. More Trumpbux only slightly less unlikely.
Old 07-14-2020, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
How many facebook groups are you in, be honest.
Closed Thread