Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 11:37 PM
Skeleton

Default multiple computers on a single IP?

Hey y'all!

I just came back from a nine month deployment, and for some reason now there is an issue with multiple people, in one house, on one server? I think that the theory behind it is great, obviously.... I know that there had been people sneakily multi-boxing; However, my stepdad currently moved into my house for health reasons after I got back, and now I am unable to log into green whenever he is on. I contacted the petitions forums....was asked what my user name was, and was pretty much ignored after that. whats the deal with the ip block? Any other way I can prove that its multiple computers, in multiple areas of the house? Please help! Would love to catch up with the fam, and play during this very physically socially limited environment! Thanks y'all! stoked to see an actual gathering on green at EC....it was nonexistent before I left in October! <3

Much love,
SWIFTY
Old 07-13-2020, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

You need to apply for an IP exemption if you both want to play at the same time.

Read the section here for "IP exemption", then make a post in the petition forum. Give all the requested information in the first link, or they will need to clarify with you and it will take longer.
Old 07-13-2020, 11:51 PM
Skeleton

thank you so much! i posted on the exemptions forum and they literally asked me one question with any response or explanation. i really appreciate the info!

Much love,
SWIFTY
Old 07-14-2020, 12:45 AM
Sarnak

they do it in batches, so maybe you are "on the list" now.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X2swifty1X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey y'all!

I just came back from a nine month deployment, and for some reason now there is an issue with multiple people, in one house, on one server? I think that the theory behind it is great, obviously.... I know that there had been people sneakily multi-boxing; However, my stepdad currently moved into my house for health reasons after I got back, and now I am unable to log into green whenever he is on. I contacted the petitions forums....was asked what my user name was, and was pretty much ignored after that. whats the deal with the ip block? Any other way I can prove that its multiple computers, in multiple areas of the house? Please help! Would love to catch up with the fam, and play during this very physically socially limited environment! Thanks y'all! stoked to see an actual gathering on green at EC....it was nonexistent before I left in October! <3

Much love,
SWIFTY
Thats how support here works, you ask stuff, they usually ask a question then completely ignore you
Closed Thread