Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

1) TMO can say that they are blacklisted, but there is no way of anyone knowing if someone leaving your guild was an alt or a main, including TMO in some circumstances.

2) I don't even know if Genocidal Tendencies recognizes the hypocrisy in what they are doing. The only difference is that they weren't given access to spawn times by the Alliance before nerdraging out of the rotation like Lord Bob.

3) Saying TMO is in negotiations with them to put alts in their guild to mess over the rotation is intriguing to say the least. I'm pretty sure, if true, they wouldn't appreciate that tidbit of knowledge being thrown out, and GT killed any chance they had of that happening now. We all know that class C guilds have class R alts. I think we are all waiting for the day when one of these class R competition guilds obtained enough "recruits" to actually start doing some damage. The fact that this is OK is completely against the spirit of the agreement, but I don't see any easy way to police it.

4) There are enough Class R guilds capable of turning it into a monopoly if so desired as Divinity is likely capable. At the very least, 2 of them could rotate and leave the scraps. With lockouts, this even provides margin for error if they lose a prime-time FTE or the like. It'd be fun to see if the R guilds merged to fight them or started losing people to the 2-3 mentioned.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:51 PM
Large Rat

bda fucking people over and trying to spin it lol. Why do you guys stick up for a shitty leader who does nothing but whine and cry. I usually mute chest when he starts talking. the best action is when he isnt in channel and we arr all shit talking him. pras
Old 06-25-2014, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Anon Troll, is there any particular reason I should be offended by you labeling me with a greek letter?
Yeah because you are a beta male... fucking betas.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

you guys love my BDA identity

probably most loved BDA
Old 06-26-2014, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

quido = chest?

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 06-26-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quido = chest?
No
Old 06-26-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Fuck posted from my alt account
Old 06-26-2014, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsykedaddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah because you are a beta male... fucking betas.
I finally googled to find out why you think this greek letter is so offensive. It turns out alpha = leader and beta = follower.

So if we are keeping score, I lead a guild for 2 years. I'd say that makes me an alpha. You log in at the request of your guild leader to hammer your keyboard for magical FTE messages at 4AM. I'd say that makes you a beta. The fact that you don't understand this? I'd say that makes you an idiot. The fact that you hide behind an anonymous forum tag? Probably the smartest thing you do here.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 06-26-2014, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I finally googled to find out why you think this greek letter is so offensive. It turns out alpha = leader and beta = follower.

So if we are keeping score, I lead a guild for 2 years. I'd say that makes me an alpha. You log in at the request of your guild leader to hammer your keyboard for magical FTE messages at 4AM. I'd say that makes you a beta. The fact that you don't understand this? I'd say that makes you an idiot. The fact that you hide behind an anonymous forum tag? Probably the smartest thing you do here.
Did you actually lead though ? Come on now it's A-team the puppet string guild.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you actually lead though ? Come on now it's A-team the puppet string guild.
I can't really be bothered to explain myself to a beta like you.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Closed Thread